6' Parallel and Angled Handle Multi Grip Olympic Bar -- Valor Fitness (OB-MULTI)
Weight Plates NOT Included
Valor Fitness OB-MULTI Multi Grip Training Bar The OB-MULTI by Valor Fitness is a weight training bar with multiple handles in both parallel and angled positions for bench press, bicep curls, and tricep presses. The OB-MULTI offers two sets of 90 degree parallel grip handles (narrow and wide) as well as a set of 45 degree angled handles. Parallel grip pressing (also known as neutral grip pressing) changes the angle of the shoulder joint, thus reducing shoulder strain for a more natural bench press movement. The biomechanics of a parallel grip press are conducive to building strength and power in a push off movement, especially important to offensive lineman during football training routines. By alternating your handholds during weight training, you can recruit more muscle to develop more size and strength. At an unloaded weight of 26 pounds and six feet in length, the OB-MULTI training bar is better balanced and more manageable in weight for young athletes, female users, and beginning bodybuilders. And, with a maximum weight capacity of 400 pounds and ability to fit inside most power cages, experienced weight lifters can feel confident that this specialty lifting bar is durable enough to handle the heavy loads necessary to add slabs of muscle. The OB-MULTI is great for bench presses, overhead shoulder presses, bicep curls, skull crushers, tricep presses, and bent over rows. For added versatility and compatibility with many home gym weight set packages, the OB-MULTI offers the ability to remove the chromed Olympic sleeves so that you can use your regular plates with 1" hole on the standard-sized bar ends beneath.
- Durable 2mm thick steel tube construction
- Sand Black powder coated finish
- Compatible with Olympic plates with 2" center hole and standard plates with 1" center hole
- Chromed Olympic sleeves with plastic end caps fasten over standard sized post on each end of bar
- Sleeves are fixed (do not rotate)
- Inside collar to collar dimension: 51.6" for use and racking within Olympic-width bench press or power rack
- Overall length: 73" (6' 1")
- Olympic sleeve length: 10.4"
- Olympic sleeve diameter: 50mm
- Bar and grip diameter: 28mm
- Light knurling and sand texture coating on hand grips
- Narrow parallel grip handles spaced 5.9" apart (center to center)
- Wide parallel grip handles spaced 23.6" apart (center to center)
- Parallel grip handle length: 5.1"
- Diagonal grips placed between narrow and wide grip parallel handles
- Recommended max weight load: 400 lbs.
- NOT INTENDED for dropping or slamming movements
- 3 Year Warranty under normal use within specified weight load guidelines
- Weight plates and spring collars sold separately
- Product Dimensions: 73" L x 2" W x 7" H
- Product Weight: 26 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 74" L x 3" W x 9" H
- Shipping Weight: 27 lbs.
Need Olympic plates or a bench press to use with your Multi Grip Olympic Bar? Contact an Ironcompany.com equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS