Strength Band Handles (Pair) for Resistance Band Training -- Valor Fitness (MB-7)
Valor Fitness Strength Band Handles Are you looking to get a better grip on strength band training? Valor Fitness Elastic Band Handles offer you a safe and unique way to take your resistance band training to the next level. Each metal band handle has a one inch diameter knurled grip that offers a secure hold, so you no longer have to worry about grabbing the end of a stretch band which can slip out of your grip, put the wrist at an awkward or painful angle, or cause friction burns from stretching rubber. Band training or resistance training is an effective and affordable way to get a fantastic workout. With a set of Strength Band Handles and varying levels of resistance bands, you now have a complete gym on the go which is lightweight and portable for personal training sessions, business travel, and vacation exercise routines!
Simply attach one end of your large loop band to a secure anchor point (such as a rack frame, metal pole, or wall anchor) and then slide the other end of the fitness band around the wide hook of the Strength Band Handle. Then, with your band handle firmly in hand, you can perform any pushing, pulling, pressing, or rowing exercises that you would normally do with a super band. By using both handles at the same time with one or two resistance bands, you can perform two handed movements such as lat pulldowns, upright rows, seated rows, overhead presses, chest presses, crossovers, bicep curls, tricep extensions, squats, deadlifts, and any other exercise you can think of that benefits from having a firm bar grip. Rotate the handle while performing pulling and pressing exercises for variation in muscle workload and muscle targeting.
- (2) Strength Band Handles
- One inch diameter handle grip
- Metal tubing with capped ends
- Chrome finish
- Knurled grip
- Solid as PAIR
- For use with any resistance and strength bands
- Resistance bands SOLD SEPARATELY
- Maximizes each band workout by providing more versatility
- Safer and stronger grip
- Natural hold and less awkward
- Protect the band ensuring a longer lifespan
- Great for any upper body pushing, pulling exercises along with rotational training and deadlift-style movements
- Lightweight and portable for travel - less than one pound combined weight
- Handle dimensions: 5.5 x 5.5 x 1
- Shipping Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 2
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
- 3 year bar Warranty
Looking for resistance bands or strength band handles in bulk for group fitness or boot camp instruction? Contact an Ironcompany.com cross-training gear specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS