Weightlifting Barbell Chain Collars - 6' Pair - 53 lbs. Total Weight – Valor Fitness (LC-53)
6' Chains w/Collars
Adds 53 lbs.
6' Steel Weightlifting Chains with Screw Collars - Steel Weightlifting Chains with Integrated Screw Collars for Olympic Bars by Valor Fitness feature 6' long heavy steel chains and are available as a 53 lb pair. Solid steel chain links will add progressive resistance to your already strenuous Olympic barbell workouts. Start by attaching one chain to each side of your Olympic bar on the outside of your Olympic plates. As you bring the bar down more chain links will rest on the ground hence removing/lightening some of the weight load, or lifting resistance from your bar. As you push the bar back up you lift more chain links off the ground, thus adding more weight to your upward lift. Weightlifting chains are effectively used by weightlifters and athletes to build explosive power for both bench press and squats!
Need help selecting the right set of Barbell Weightlifting Chains for your weightlifting program? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Chain Set Includes:
- (2) 6' long Barbell Chains with Collars - 26.5 lbs. each (53 lbs. total for pair)
Weightlifting Chain Specs and Info:
- Chain Length: 6' (72 inches)
- Chain Link Size: 2.5" long per link
- Chain Link Diameter: 0.7" diameter
- Chain Weight: 26.5 lbs. each (53 lbs. total)
- Attachment: Securely attaches to bar via built-in barbell screw collar
- Construction: All steel construction
- Uses: Adds progressive resistance to various barbell lifts such as squatting, deadlifting, bench pressing and military pressing
- Compatibility: Use with 2" diameter Olympic bars only
- Shipping Dims: 15" x 11" x 6"
- Warranty: 5-Years
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS