Vertical Knee Raise Tower -- Best Fitness by Body-Solid (BFVK10)
Best Fitness by Body-Solid BFVK10 Vertical Knee Raise / Chin / Dip / Push-Up Tower - Owning the Best Fitness BFVK10 Vertical Knee Raise is like having multiple workout stations in a single, lightweight piece of equipment. Ideal for cramped quarters because of its small footprint and lightweight, the BFVK10 puts you in complete control of sculpting your abs, chest, back and arms.
The freestanding VKR challenges you to use your own bodyweight to efficiently power your way through gut-slimming routines and muscle-defining exercises. Whether you're focused on tightening your abs and obliques or concentrating on a chiseled look accomplished through pull-ups, chin-ups, push-ups and dips, there's nothing like shaping and toning your physique in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
The BFVK10 is designed to provide an intense workout while eliminating strain on your lower back. Comfortable pads and sturdy, welded steel construction create a solid platform for you to lose inches and achieve a ripped fit look. Trust your gut instincts and get serious about your routine with the Best Fitness BFVK10 Vertical Knee Raise!
- Sturdy steel frame delivers a solid performance day after day.
- Thick, comfortable back pads and arm supports are designed to reduce fatigue and discomfort.
- Dip station handles offer a thick, comfortable grip.
- Lightweight design allows you to easily move the machine from an out-of-the-way corner to the middle of the room.
- Assembled Dimensions: 43" L x 28" W x 83" H
- Assembled Weight: 69 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 45.08" L x 25.79" W x 6.89" H
- Shipping Weight: 75 lbs.
Need to make a large purchase of gym equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS