Vertical Leg Press -- Powerline by Body-Solid (PVLP156X)
Powerline by Body Solid Vertical Leg Press - The Powerline Vertical Leg Press provides an impressive platform for obtaining huge muscle gains through isolated lower body workouts. The unique vertical design not only reinforces support for your back and hips, but also minimizes space used to perform the exercises. Extra-thick back pad and contoured head and neck pad lock you into the proper exercise position while providing comfort during your leg press or calf raise routines. Features include dual adjustable 1/2" steel locking pins, three different starting and stopping positions and a diamond plate steel press deck for no-slip control. Three 1" standard plate posts allow increased resistance for a progressive challenge every time you work out. The PVLP156X is crafted of durable alloy steel with an extremely tough powder coat finish. 400 lb. weight capacity. Olympic adapter sleeves are optional. Weight plate posts are 1" dia. Shown with optional Olympic Adapter Sleeves.
Olympic Adapter Sleeves, weight plates and collars optional.
- Three 1" dia weight posts for even resistance distribution.
- Nylon busings for smooth, consistant motion.
- Electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Extra-wide foot plate with no-slip design.
- Thick back and neck pads for comfort and support.
- 400 lb. maximum weight capactity
- Assembled Dimensions: 54" to 61"H x 46"L x 48"W
- Product Weight: 90lb / 40.82kg
Need to make a large purchase of plate loaded gym equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS