24" x 36" Laminated Fitness Poster / Wall Chart - Body Ball Exercises – Productive Fitness (CBBL)
Productive Fitness Laminated Wall Chart Fitness Poster - Body Ball Exercises – The Body Ball Exercise Posters from Productive Fitness are 24" x 36" laminated wall charts designed as a visual guide for proper use of body balls, stability balls, balance balls, and fitness balls for functional core stability and upper body and lower body strength training. These posters also provides an informative and easy-to-follow workout routine for those not familiar with fundamental body ball training exercises or those not having access to one-on-one personal training or group fitness instruction.
The Laminated Exercise Training Poster series from Productive Fitness Publishing illustrates how to perform exercises through clear step-by-step instructions with colorful photos demonstrating proper biomechanical form and start and finish positioning. Each beautiful, easy to follow fitness poster is a great addition to any home gym, office, workout studio, rec center, school gymnasium, or fitness center. Choose a single workout poster or several exercise charts to showcase your favorite workout routines or body focus. Whether you are beginner who has never exercised or used a particular piece of fitness equipment, or a seasoned fitness enthusiast looking for workout variety and a balanced routine, these posters offer a fun, safe and effective guide towards getting fit.
Available Wall Fitness Charts (Single Poster):
- CBBCL – Body Ball Exercises - Core
- CBBUL – Body Ball Exercises - Upper Body / Lower Body
Available Wall Fitness Chart Set (Set of 2 Posters):
- CBB-SET – Body Ball Exercises - Core & Upper Body / Lower Body
Body Ball Exercises (Core) Poster
Also called Stability Balls, Balance Balls or Exercise Balls, Body Balls are a superb fitness accessory that allows a whole workout routine around the ball. Body Balls are used for flexibility, balance, strength and cardio workouts. You can work your abs and lower back while training for strength and balance. A strong core group of muscles is important in sport, fitness and in everyday life, helping to maintain a well-protected spine while preventing injury.
- Demonstrates 15 core exercises
- See how to do variations of crunches, tilts, leg lifts, rollouts and extensions
- Finish up with the jackknife, bridge with seat drop, reverse bridge and table top
- Learn how to stabilize your torso and protect your spine while performing body ball exercises
- These exercises will improve your balance, strength and overall fitness level
Body Ball Exercises (Upper Body / Lower Body) Poster
Body Balls (also known as Fitness Balls, Stability Balls, Exercise Balls, or Swiss Balls) allow you to do your whole exercise routine around the ball. Achieve strength, balance and flexibility doing your cardio workouts using the ball. Work your shoulders, chest, triceps, neck, hamstrings, quadriceps, abductors, adductors and shin muscles.
- Demonstrates 17 body ball exercises
- Learn how to do variations of squeezes, push-ups and flyes
- Round out your routine with squats, toe pulls, external shoulder rotations, the side ball rollout, bench press, standing calf raise, standing side leg push and standing triceps extension
- See how to stabilize your torso and protect your spine while performing body ball exercises
- The body ball poster is the ultimate in fitness for developing core strength and coordination
Fitness Poster Specifications:
- Poster size: 24" W x 36" H
- Poster weight (individual): 0.25 lb.
- Waterproof for resistance against drinking fountain splash, sweat, cleaning supplies
- Colorfully illustrated fitness instructions
- Suitable for framing or attach directly to wall
- North American Made (manufactured in Canada)
- Made to order with lead time of 5 business days prior to shipping
- Complete wall chart sets, bulk fitness poster purchases, and unlaminated (paper only) exercise posters available by special request contact an IRON COMPANY® representative for details at 1-888-758-7527 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping dimensions (1-3 posters): 26" x 2" x 2"
- Shipping weight by quantity: 10 oz. (1 poster) | 13 oz. (2 posters) | 1 lb. (3 posters)
- Ships rolled inside box
Check out this video showing best practices for framing your fitness poster for hanging
Wondering what diameter of stability ball to use with your exercise poster? Contact an IRON COMPANY® core training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via USPS Priority Mail