24 x 36 Laminated Fitness Poster / Wall Chart - Fitness Area Rules - Productive Fitness (CFARL)
Productive Fitness Laminated Wall Chart Fitness Poster Fitness Area Rules The Fitness Area Rules Poster from Productive Fitness is a 24 x 36 laminated wall chart which clearly explains rules and guidelines to gym exercisers or fitness room visitors for proper equipment use, personal conduct, and workout attire while exercising. Liability is important in any gym or fitness facility, especially against inexperienced, immature, or irresponsible members or guests. Many fitness environments are unsupervised or may have access 24 hours a day when staff members may not always be on duty, such as hotel gyms, apartment complex fitness rooms, workplace gyms and corporate wellness centers, locker rooms, resort fitness centers, and city recreation centers. The Fitness Area Rules poster explains the rules and expectations of facility management before use of any equipment, helping protect members from risk of injury to themselves (or others) as well as helping protect business owners from damage to workout equipment (as well as floors, walls, and mirrors), or from legal liability due to misuse or misbehavior. This poster lists rules in large, bold, and easy to read text and is perfect for any gym or fitness training area as a visual code of conduct to better prevent accidents:
- Use facilities and equipment at your own risk.
- Use equipment properly and follow directions carefully.
- Do not lean on the equipment. Keep your hands away from moving parts.
- Consult a physician before beginning an exercise program.
- No food and drinks (except water). No smoking.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Proper fitness attire is required. No boots, street shoes, sandals or bare feet.
- Report any damaged equipment to management immediately. DO NOT USE.
- Always be courteous and respectful of others.
- Please return all equipment to its place and wipe down machines after use.
Available Wall Fitness Chart (Single Poster):
- CFARL Fitness Area Rules
Purchase Productive Fitness Laminated Wall Exercise Charts on GSA contract - All Productive Fitness educational posters can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Need help designing a fitness center for your hotel, multi-unit housing complex, or workplace? Contact an Ironcompany.com exercise equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Fitness Poster Specifications:
- Poster size: 24 W x 36 H
- Poster weight (individual): 0.25 lb.
- Waterproof for resistance against drinking fountain splash, sweat, cleaning supplies
- Colorfully illustrated fitness instructions
- Suitable for framing or attach directly to wall
- North American Made (manufactured in Canada)
- Made to order with lead time of 5 business days prior to shipping
- Complete wall chart sets, bulk fitness poster purchases, and unlaminated (paper only) exercise posters available by special request contact an Ironcompany.com representative for details at 1-888-758-7527 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping dimensions (1-3 posters): 26 x 2 x 2
- Shipping weight by quantity: 10 oz. (1 poster) | 13 oz. (2 posters) | 1 lb. (3 posters)
- Ships rolled inside box
Check out this video showing best practices for framing your fitness poster for hanging
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS