24" x 36" Laminated Fitness Poster / Wall Chart - Handstand Exercises – Productive Fitness (CHSL)
Productive Fitness Laminated Wall Chart Fitness Poster - Handstand Exercises – The Handstand Exercise Poster from Productive Fitness is a 24" x 36" laminated wall chart designed as a visual guide for teaching proper form, positioning, and safe execution of handstands utilizing the body's own weight as resistance. It also provides an informative and easy-to-follow workout routine for those not familiar with fundamental handstand training exercises or those not having access to individual or group fitness instruction. Handstand training will get you a well-balanced and super strong upper body and core since holding yourself up while inverted (upside down) forces you to stabilize all your muscles at once. Handstands build upper body strength and the large muscles used to sustain a handstand, including the pectoralis major of the chest, the front deltoids, anterior deltoids, and rear deltoids of the shoulders, and the latissimus and trapezius muscles of the back. Staying upright in handstand position requires balance and stabilization from key muscle groups such as abs, hip flexors, hamstrings, inner thigh muscles, obliques, and lower back. Handstands have long been an important component of any yoga or gymnastics routine and are rapidly gaining popularity as a bodyweight core exercise for fitness and sports performance.
The Laminated Exercise Training Poster series from Productive Fitness Publishing illustrates how to perform exercises through clear step-by-step instructions with colorful photos demonstrating proper biomechanical form and start and finish positioning. Each beautiful, easy to follow fitness poster is a great addition to any home gym, office, workout studio, rec center, school gymnasium, or fitness center. Choose a single workout poster or several exercise charts to showcase your favorite workout routines or body focus. Whether you are beginner who has never exercised or used a particular piece of fitness equipment, or a seasoned fitness enthusiast looking for workout variety and a balanced routine, these posters offer a fun, safe and effective guide towards getting fit.
Available Wall Fitness Charts (Single Poster):
- CHSL – Handstand Exercises Warm-Up & Progression
Handstand Exercises (Warm Up & Progression) Poster
The Handstand Training Exercises poster is an excellent training tool for any fitness area where yoga, gymnastics exercises and bodyweight exercises are performed. This poster is dedicated to warm-up exercises and progressions starting with getting into your first handstand and moving on to different handstand exercises both freestanding and against a wall. In addition to focusing on proper form and positioning, the chart also spotlights several tips for awareness, safety, and bailing out during performance of handstands.
- Demonstrates 15 different warm-up and progression exercises for complete handstand workout
- Teaches you how to get your body into perfect alignment for a successful handstand
- Takes you through easy to follow steps you need to confidently perform your first handstand
- Learn about importance of wrist flexibility, shoulder flexibility, and core strength
- Know what to focus on while upside down
- Learn how to bail getting out of a handstand safely is something you will have to do over and over again
Fitness Poster Specifications:
- Poster size: 24" W x 36" H
- Poster weight (individual): 0.25 lb.
- Waterproof for resistance against drinking fountain splash, sweat, cleaning supplies
- Colorfully illustrated fitness instructions
- Suitable for framing or attach directly to wall
- North American Made (manufactured in Canada)
- Made to order with lead time of 5 business days prior to shipping
- Complete wall chart sets, bulk fitness poster purchases, and unlaminated (paper only) exercise posters available by special request contact an IRON COMPANY® representative for details at 1-888-758-7527 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping dimensions (1-3 posters): 26" x 2" x 2"
- Shipping weight by quantity: 10 oz. (1 poster) | 13 oz. (2 posters) | 1 lb. (3 posters)
- Ships rolled inside box
Check out this video showing best practices for framing your fitness poster for hanging
Looking for other exercise posters for your fitness studio or home gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness accessory specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via USPS Priority Mail