24 x 36 Laminated Fitness Poster / Wall Chart - Kettlebell Exercises -- Productive Fitness (CKL)
Productive Fitness Laminated Wall Chart Fitness Poster Kettlebell Exercises The Kettlebell Exercise Poster from Productive Fitness is a 24 x 36 laminated wall chart designed as a visual guide for strength training and core training utilizing kettlebells. The chart illustrates classic movements and proper torso stabilization which act as the foundation of any kettlebell training routine to increase strength, explosive power, and core engagement. Learn proper execution of basic kettlebell swings, deadlifts, presses, squats, lunges, rows, and twists for cross-training, functional training, sports performance training, or crossfit competition. Some of these timeless kettlebell exercises have been used and evolved by Russian athletes for over 300 years! The exercise chart also provides an informative and easy-to-follow workout routine for those not familiar with fundamental kettlebell training exercises or those not having access to individual or group fitness instruction.
The Laminated Exercise Training Poster series from Productive Fitness Publishing illustrates how to perform exercises through clear step-by-step instructions with colorful photos demonstrating proper biomechanical form and start and finish positioning. Each beautiful, easy to follow fitness poster is a great addition to any home gym, office, workout studio, rec center, school gymnasium, or fitness center. Choose a single workout poster or several exercise charts to showcase your favorite workout routines or body focus. Whether you are beginner who has never exercised or used a particular piece of fitness equipment, or a seasoned fitness enthusiast looking for workout variety and a balanced routine, these posters offer a fun, safe and effective guide towards getting fit.
Available Wall Fitness Charts (Single Poster):
- CKL Kettlebell Exercises Basics
Purchase Productive Fitness Laminated Wall Exercise Charts on GSA contract - All Productive Fitness educational posters can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Need a single kettlebell or kettlebell set to use with your exercise poster? Contact an Ironcompany.com functional strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Kettlebell Exercises (Basics) Poster
The kettlebell is a popular tool for functional strength training that is commonly found in crossfit boxes, group training zones, garage gyms, and home gyms. The Kettlebell Workout Chart is a valuable resource for kettlebell instruction to clearly illustrate and explain key functional movements that develop lower body, back, and core strength. Whether you prefer old-school iron kettlebells, color-coded competition kettlebells, or vinyl coated fitness kettlebells, these key basic exercises will work the same to keep you fit.
- Features 12 different basic kettlebell exercises to work the whole body
- Follow the posters easy instructions to perform everything from the dead lift to the swing and the squat
- Continue your routine with lunges, side press, figure 8s, bent-over row, clean lift, Russian twist and half get-up
- Teaches how to attain and maintain proper torso stabilization for protection of the spine
Fitness Poster Specifications:
- Poster size: 24 W x 36 H
- Poster weight (individual): 0.25 lb.
- Waterproof for resistance against drinking fountain splash, sweat, cleaning supplies
- Colorfully illustrated fitness instructions
- Suitable for framing or attach directly to wall
- North American Made (manufactured in Canada)
- Made to order with lead time of 5 business days prior to shipping
- Complete wall chart sets, bulk fitness poster purchases, and unlaminated (paper only) exercise posters available by special request contact an Ironcompany.com representative for details at 1-888-758-7527 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping dimensions (1-3 posters): 26 x 2 x 2
- Shipping weight by quantity: 10 oz. (1 poster) | 13 oz. (2 posters) | 1 lb. (3 posters)
- Ships rolled inside box
Check out this video showing best practices for framing your fitness poster for hanging
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS