24" x 36" Laminated Fitness Poster / Wall Chart - Muscle Diagram – Productive Fitness (CMDL)
Productive Fitness Laminated Wall Chart Fitness Poster - Muscle Diagram – Muscle Diagram Posters from Productive Fitness are 24" x 36" laminated wall charts intended as visual guides for male and female muscle anatomy. Each poster illustrates both anterior and posterior views as well as deep and superficial skeletal muscle depictions in large, brilliant full-color format. Athletes and fitness enthusiasts interested in human anatomy, physiology, and functional kinesiology will benefit from this educational visual map of muscular anatomy identifying and locating the muscles relating to the head and neck, muscles of the upper limbs, muscles of the torso and trunk, and muscles of the lower limbs. You've heard of abs, triceps and biceps, but can you find your extensor digitorum, brachioradialis or semitendinosus? Individual muscles are color coded and identified by anatomical terminology. Bodybuilders and exercisers wanting to be in classical visual proportion often look to target specific muscles that may be underdeveloped to bring balance and proper symmetry to a physique. Before you choose and pinpoint exercises for your body's trouble spots, post this chart so you can work out with the proper knowledge. The Male and Female Muscle Group Charts are perfect for schools, health clubs and commercial gyms, personal training studios, sports medicine facilities, and physical therapy clinics.
Available Wall Fitness Charts (Single Poster):
- CML – Male Muscle Diagram
- CFL – Female Muscle Diagram
Muscle Diagram (Male or Female) Poster
Ever wonder what all the names of the muscles in your body are called? The male and female muscle group posters pinpoint every muscle group by its proper name. No more guessing about what part of your body will benefit from a particular exercise. These muscle group charts make it easy to look up the routines that will make your workout safer.
- Anterior (front) and Posterior (rear) diagrams are shown
- Split view of front and rear showing superficial muscles on one side and deep muscles (cut-away view) on other side
- Follow the four muscle groups and chains listed rotator cuff, core, hamstring group, and quadriceps group to determine the correct muscle groups for your exercise program
- Vibrant color coded for easier muscle identification and differentiation
Fitness Poster Specifications:
- Poster size: 24" W x 36" H
- Poster weight (individual): 0.25 lb.
- Waterproof for resistance against drinking fountain splash, sweat, cleaning supplies
- Colorfully illustrated fitness instructions
- Suitable for framing or attach directly to wall
- North American Made (manufactured in Canada)
- Made to order with lead time of 5 business days prior to shipping
- Complete wall chart sets, bulk fitness poster purchases, and unlaminated (paper only) exercise posters available by special request contact an IRON COMPANY® representative for details at 1-888-758-7527 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping dimensions (1-3 posters): 26" x 2" x 2"
- Shipping weight by quantity: 10 oz. (1 poster) | 13 oz. (2 posters) | 1 lb. (3 posters)
- Ships rolled inside box
Check out this video showing best practices for framing your fitness poster for hanging
Need to know what exercise equipment is best to target a specific muscle group? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via USPS Priority Mail