24 x 36 Laminated Fitness Poster / Wall Chart - Foam Roller Exercises for Myofascial Release / Trigger Points -- Productive Fitness (CMR-CTP)
Productive Fitness Laminated Wall Chart Fitness Poster Myofascial Release / Trigger Points Trigger Point and Myofascial Release Exercise Posters from Productive Fitness are 24 x 36 laminated wall charts designed as visual guides for identifying the tissues that surround and support the muscles of the body, and then performing self-myofascial release techniques as physical therapy to improve flexibility, muscle function and performance, and reduce pain and injuries. They also provide an informative and easy-to-follow trigger point therapy routine for those not familiar with fundamental foam roller massage exercises or those not having access to a sports trainer or massage therapist.
The Laminated Clinical Poster series from Productive Fitness Publishing illustrates how to perform self-myofascial release (SMR) exercises through clear step-by-step instructions with colorful photos demonstrating proper biomechanical form and start and finish positioning. Each beautiful, easy to follow sports therapy poster is a great addition to any home gym, personal training studio, physical therapy office, sports medicine clinic, health club, or sports performance center. Choose a single medical poster or several exercise charts to educate members or patients on targeting and more effectively managing pain. Whether you are beginner who has never exercised with a foam roller for massage or therapeutic treatment, or an athlete looking to adding myofascial trigger point therapy techniques to a regular workout program to treat chronic pain, these posters offer an informative guide toward improving physical wellbeing.
Available Wall Fitness Chart (Single Poster):
- CMRL Foam Roller Exercises for Myofascial Release
Available Wall Fitness Chart Set (Set of 2 Posters):
- CTP-SET Trigger Points Anterior & Posterior
Purchase Productive Fitness Laminated Wall Exercise Charts on GSA contract - All Productive Fitness educational posters can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Looking for the right therapeutic foam roller to use with your myofascial exercise poster? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness accessory specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Foam Roller Exercises for Myofascial Release Poster
This fitness poster provides detailed exercises to assist in soft tissue therapy for the treatment of skeletal muscle pain. Myofascial release exercise help to work muscles, improve blood and lymphatic circulation, and improve stretching. This chart offers the tips you need to improve your health and your exercise performance.
- Demonstrates 11 myofascial release exercises and describes clinical purpose
- Spotlights range of motion from start to finish for each therapeutic movement
- Illustrates technique for using a foam roller during exercise
- Follow myofascial release exercises for neck, shoulders and lats, upper back, lower back , pelvis and hamstrings, spine, quadriceps, hips, inner thighs, glutes, calves and shins
- Learn key points to locate and concentrate on pain spots until pain dissipates
- Review safety rules for proper breathing, pain management, and exercise repetition
Trigger Points (Anterior & Posterior) Posters (Sold as Set ONLY)
The Trigger Point reference set of posters is a great addition to any massage therapists office or other similar clinical setting. Use them as an educational tool when explaining the correlation between trigger points and referred pain areas to clients. These big, beautifully colored posters are organized to make finding trigger points and pain areas quick and easy.
- Trigger Points 1: Anterior Body, Head, Neck and Arms
Trigger Points 2: Posterior Arms, Legs, Hands and Feet
- A legend defines what a trigger point is, as well as how to distinguish between principal and spillover pain areas
- A spine diagram labels the different parts of the spine to make the location of trigger points easier for clients to understand
- A full Anterior diagram gives a better visual reference when locating muscle groups
- Different levels of intensity are explained in relation to pain and what to expect
- Both back and front of hands and feet are shown to complete the body reference points
- A full Posterior diagram gives a better visual reference when locating muscle groups
Fitness Poster Specifications:
- Poster size: 24 W x 36 H
- Poster weight (individual): 0.25 lb.
- Waterproof for resistance against drinking fountain splash, sweat, cleaning supplies
- Colorfully illustrated fitness instructions
- Suitable for framing or attach directly to wall
- North American Made (manufactured in Canada)
- Made to order with lead time of 5 business days prior to shipping
- Complete wall chart sets, bulk fitness poster purchases, and unlaminated (paper only) exercise posters available by special request contact an Ironcompany.com representative for details at 1-888-758-7527 or email@example.com
- Shipping dimensions (1-3 posters): 26 x 2 x 2
- Shipping weight by quantity: 10 oz. (1 poster) | 13 oz. (2 posters) | 1 lb. (3 posters)
- Ships rolled inside box
Check out this video showing best practices for framing your fitness poster for hanging
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS