24" x 36" Laminated Fitness Poster / Wall Chart - Plyometrics Exercises – Productive Fitness (CPL)
Productive Fitness Laminated Wall Chart Fitness Poster - Plyometrics Exercises – The Plyometrics Exercise Poster from Productive Fitness is a 24" x 36" laminated wall chart designed as a visual guide for proper form and execution of plyometric jumps and plyometric push ups during explosive movement drills. Plyometric training, also known as jump training, involves harnessing maximum force and velocity in short bursts for increased speed and power. The chart includes key points for muscle focus and biomechanics when performing plyometric exercises during crossfit workouts, high intensity training (HIT), high intensity interval training (HIIT), athletic conditioning programs, and sports performance training. Learn to execute push ups, burpees, squat jumps, lateral jumps, pike jumps, tuck jumps, step ups, and box jumps for explosive power and speed. The exercise chart also provides an informative and easy-to-follow workout routine for those not familiar with fundamental plyometric training exercises or those not having access to individual or group fitness instruction.
The Laminated Exercise Training Poster series from Productive Fitness Publishing illustrates how to perform exercises through clear step-by-step instructions with colorful photos demonstrating proper biomechanical form and start and finish positioning. Each beautiful, easy to follow fitness poster is a great addition to any home gym, office, workout studio, rec center, school gymnasium, or fitness center. Choose a single workout poster or several exercise charts to showcase your favorite workout routines or body focus. Whether you are beginner who has never exercised or used a particular piece of fitness equipment, or a seasoned fitness enthusiast looking for workout variety and a balanced routine, these posters offer a fun, safe and effective guide towards getting fit.
Available Wall Fitness Charts (Single Poster):
- CPL – Plyometrics Exercises High Intensity Exercises
Plyometrics Exercises (High Intensity Exercises) Poster
The Plyometric Training Exercises poster is a great instructional guide for sports performance and athletic conditioning programs. This poster is dedicated to the development of explosive functional training skills through execution of plyometric pushups and plyometric jumps. It will teach you the best methods for burning calories quickly while building upper body and lower body strength and speed. The chart focuses on proper form, positioning, and progression through a full body plyometric workout routine.
- Demonstrates 17 different plyometrics exercises for developing quick explosive movement skills that are useful in any sport and in life
- Get a full body workout with both upper and lower extremities exercises
- Focus on HIT and HIIT techniques for burning calories quickly
- Learn techniques to maximize efficiency and safety
- Instructions on how to stabilize your torso during performance of the exercises
Fitness Poster Specifications:
- Poster size: 24" W x 36" H
- Poster weight (individual): 0.25 lb.
- Waterproof for resistance against drinking fountain splash, sweat, cleaning supplies
- Colorfully illustrated fitness instructions
- Suitable for framing or attach directly to wall
- North American Made (manufactured in Canada)
- Made to order with lead time of 5 business days prior to shipping
- Complete wall chart sets, bulk fitness poster purchases, and unlaminated (paper only) exercise posters available by special request contact an IRON COMPANY® representative for details at 1-888-758-7527 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping dimensions (1-3 posters): 26" x 2" x 2"
- Shipping weight by quantity: 10 oz. (1 poster) | 13 oz. (2 posters) | 1 lb. (3 posters)
- Ships rolled inside box
Check out this video showing best practices for framing your fitness poster for hanging
Looking for a wooden jump box or 3-in-1 plyo box to use with your exercise poster? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via USPS Priority Mail