24" x 36" Laminated Fitness Poster / Wall Chart - Resistance Tubing Exercises – Productive Fitness (CRT)
Productive Fitness Laminated Wall Chart Fitness Poster - Resistance Tubing Exercises – Resistance Tubing Exercise Posters from Productive Fitness are 24" x 36" laminated wall charts designed as visual guides for proper use of resistance tubes, stretch bands, and resistance cables to improve strength and muscle tone while increasing metabolism to burn body fat. They also provide an informative and easy-to-follow workout routine for those not familiar with fundamental resistance tube training exercises or those not having access to individual or group fitness instruction. For those engaged in ongoing physical therapy or injury rehabilitation, the Resistance Band Workout poster series offers a great guide at home for exercises commonly prescribed by a sports physician, doctor, or therapist for active recovery.
The Laminated Exercise Training Poster series from Productive Fitness Publishing illustrates how to perform exercises through clear step-by-step instructions with colorful photos demonstrating proper biomechanical form and start and finish positioning. Each beautiful, easy to follow fitness poster is a great addition to any home gym, office, workout studio, rec center, school gymnasium, or fitness center. Choose a single workout poster or several exercise charts to showcase your favorite workout routines or body focus. Whether you are beginner who has never exercised or used a particular piece of fitness equipment, or a seasoned fitness enthusiast looking for workout variety and a balanced routine, these posters offer a fun, safe and effective guide towards getting fit.
Available Wall Fitness Charts (Single Poster):
- CRTUL – Resistance Tubing Exercises - Shoulders / Rotator Cuff / Core
- CRTLL – Resistance Tubing Exercises - Back / Legs / Biceps / Chest / Triceps
Available Wall Fitness Chart Set (Set of 2 Posters):
- CRT-SET – Dumbbell Exercises - Shoulders / Rotator Cuff / Core (Poster 1), Back / Legs / Biceps / Chest / Triceps (Poster 2)
Resistance Tubing Exercises (Shoulders / Rotator Cuff / Core) Poster
Resistance tubing is a wonderful tool to exercise different parts of your body, including your shoulders, rotator cuff and core. Lightweight tubing or bands are ideal for portability and travel, because they can be quickly thrown into a travel bag, office bag, purse, or backpack. These resistance band exercises will strengthen your shoulders and core muscles for improved upper body mobility during daily activity and posture, and are also used in rehabilitation of the shoulder joint for sports injury recovery.
- Demonstrates 12 resistance tubing exercises
- Follow the charts instructions to do a twisting crunch, split squat overhead press, bent to overhead press and the Olympic snatch
- Round out your exercise routine with the standing size raise, standing front raise, and front and side raise with split squat
- Finish up with internal and external rotations of the rotator cuff, lying rotator cuff, T-stand with front deltoid raise, pointing dog and upper chop
- Work your anterior and lateral deltoids, trapezius, gluteals, triceps, obliques, deltoids and pectoralis major
- Teaches how to attain and maintain proper torso stabilization while exercising with stretch cords for protection of the spine
Resistance Tubing Exercises (Back / Legs / Biceps / Chest / Triceps) Poster
Resistance tubing exercises on this poster are designed as a full body workout to include your back, legs, biceps, chest and triceps. These stretch tubing exercises are a fun and safe way to strengthen and tone your whole body while standing, sitting, or working from the floor.
- Demonstrates 12 resistance tube exercises
- Check out the instructions for push ups, squats, squat and side leg lift, arm curls and arm shoulder combo
- Continue exercising with tricep kickback, overhead tricep extension, seated row, bent over row, across the chest pull, donkey kick and bridge
- Work your hamstrings, quadriceps, glutes, trapezius, posterior deltoid, latissimus dorsi, biceps, triceps and anterior deltoids
- Teaches how to attain and maintain proper torso stabilization for protection of the spine while exercising with resistance cords
Fitness Poster Specifications:
- Poster size: 24" W x 36" H
- Poster weight (individual): 0.25 lb.
- Waterproof for resistance against drinking fountain splash, sweat, cleaning supplies
- Colorfully illustrated fitness instructions
- Suitable for framing or attach directly to wall
- North American Made (manufactured in Canada)
- Made to order with lead time of 5 business days prior to shipping
- Complete wall chart sets, bulk fitness poster purchases, and unlaminated (paper only) exercise posters available by special request contact an IRON COMPANY® representative for details at 1-888-758-7527 or email@example.com
- Shipping dimensions (1-3 posters): 26" x 2" x 2"
- Shipping weight by quantity: 10 oz. (1 poster) | 13 oz. (2 posters) | 1 lb. (3 posters)
- Ships rolled inside box
Check out this video showing best practices for framing your fitness poster for hanging
Need resistance tubing or stretch bands to use with your exercise poster? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via USPS Priority Mail