Weight Lifting Chain Collars -- Bomb Proof (BP-67-68-69)
5 x 1/2, 5/8 or 3/4
Adds 25, 40 or 60 lbs.
BOMB PROOF® Weight Lifting Chain Collars - American Made Weight Lifting Chain Collars by Bomb Proof feature all steel collar and chain construction for optimal performance and extended life in any environment. Each solid steel chain is 5 long with your choice of 1/2, 5/8 and 3/4 diameters for 25, 40 and 60 lb. loading capability. For squatting or to prevent swinging on overhead lifts, weight lifting chain extenders can be purchased to add 2 in length to your existing chains. Extenders can increase the weight of your chains by 5, 8 or 12 lbs. per side for even more progressive resistance. Lifting chains are best used for lifts that involve ascending strength curves so that the weight feels lighter as you get closer to the end range of the exercise. Examples of these lifts include squats, deadlifts, bench presses, and military presses. Chains slow down the concentric portion of these exercises, prolonging the time the muscle is under tension for enhanced strength and lean muscle tissue gains.
Need help selecting the right set of Barbell Weightlifting Chains for your weightlifting program? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Chain Sets Include:
- BP-67 - (2) 1/2 width x 5 length - 12.5 lbs. Lifting Chains with Collars (25 lbs. total for pair)
- BP-68 - (2) 5/8 width x 5 length - 20 lbs. Lifting Chains with Collars (40 lbs. total for pair)
- BP-69 - (2) 3/4 width x 5 length - 30 lbs. Lifting Chains with Collars (60 lbs. total for pair)
Extender Sets Include:
- BP-67EX - (2) 1/2 width x 24 length - 5 lbs. Lifting Chain Extenders (10 lbs. total for pair)
- BP-68EX - (2) 5/8 width x 24 length - 8 lbs. Lifting Chain Extenders (16 lbs. total for pair)
- BP-69EX - (2) 3/4 width x 24 length - 12 lbs. Lifting Chain Extenders (24 lbs. total for pair)
Weightlifting Chain Specs and Info:
- Chain Length: All chains are 5 in length
- Chain Width: 1/2, 5/8 and 3/4"
- Chain Weight: 1/2 = 12.5 lbs. each (25 lbs. total) | 5/8 = 20 lbs. each (40 lbs. total) | 3/4 = 30 lbs. each (60 lbs. total)
- Attachment: Securely attaches to bar via built-in barbell collar
- Construction: All steel construction that is built to last
- Uses: Adds variable resistance to various barbell lifts such as squatting, deadlifting, bench pressing and military pressing
- Chain Extenders: 2 long chain extenders are available to prevent swinging on overhead lifts. Also increases resistance and is great for squatting
- Chain Extender Weights: 1/2 = 5 lbs. each (10 lbs. total) | 5/8 = 8 lbs. each (16 lbs. total) | 3/4 = 12 lbs. each (24 lbs. total)
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.