Weight Bench for Weight Training -- Body-Solid (GFI21)
Body Solid GFI21 Weight Bench for Weight Training - The FGI21 Adjustable Weight Bench by Body Solid is designed for dumbbell and barbell training in commercial gyms. This Body Solid weight bench is affordably priced yet built for strength with a 2 x 3 steel frame that boasts an 800 lb. capacity. 2 thick DuraFirm padding on both the weight bench back and seat pads supports the user during the heaviest lifts. For the most versatile weight training the FGI21 weight bench is fully adjustable from flat to a 90 degree angle which is ideal for hitting all angles of the chest and shoulders during presses. To accommodate the bench back angles, the seat pad adjusts to 15, 25 and 35 degrees holding the trainee firmly in place while performing incline presses at various angles. The Body Solid weight bench can be used independantly for dumbbell training or moved into a power cage for barbell training.
- Commercial 2"x 3" heavy gauge steel mainframe
- Glide & Lock seat and back pad adjustment system
- Adjusts from flat to 90 in 9 positions with convenient one-touch pop-pin
- Back pad adjusts flat, and incline (25, 35, 45, 60, 75, and 85 degrees)
- Seat pad adjusts flat, 15, 25 and 35 degrees
- Full 2" thick DuraFirm seat and back pads
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- Dimensions: 17"H x 52"L x 21"W (46"H when inclined)
- Product Weight: 57 lbs. / 25.86 kg
- Height to pad flat position 19"
- Back pad 33.5 x 9.5
- Seat pad 11.75 x tapered 9 to 6.5
- Maximum weight rating: 800 lbs. (including user)
Need to make a bulk purchase of weight benches for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS.