MobileMat Premium Folding Exercise Mat -- WellnessMats (MOBILEMAT)
Black, Brown, or Gray
WellnessMats MobileMat Premium Folding Exercise Mat The MobileMat from WellnessMats is a premium-grade, American-made portable exercise mat that folds in half for easy storage or exercise on the go. When opened up and laid flat for use, the MobileMat offers 5 x 2 feet of usable space, making it perfect for yoga, Pilates, stretching, ab workouts, physical therapy, and any other ground based or standing exercise. The MobileMat is designed to provide the ultimate in comfort, support, cleanliness and durability. With its 100% polyurethane construction free of toxins and odor, the MobileMat portable fitness mat is uniquely comfortable and suspends the body weight, reducing impact on joints during exercise. Personal training clients and rehabilitation patients with aches and pains that may have been once held back from floor exercises find that they can use the MobileMat with much more comfort and support, even on hard floors. The smooth surface allows for easy transition between stretching positions and yoga progressions, with good cushioning on pressure points as well. You can also use your MobileMat as an anti-fatigue mat for walking in place to meet your daily step goal for weight loss challenge and improved wellbeing.
How does the MobileMat differ from other folding exercise mats? Traditional folding workout mats are made from vinyl covered foam. While supportive when new, the light-grade foam in such mats tends to quickly break down and compress (especially in high-use club settings), leaving the mat out of shape over time with inconsistencies in internal padding thickness and support zones. Vinyl covers can harden and crack due to exposure to sweat and sunlight, causing tears in the surface. Thin nylon handles get easily stepped on and can rip at the seams, and vinyl stitching along mat edges can give way over time. Vinyl is not a tacky material, so these common folding gym mats can easily slide on hard floors and carpets.
Enter the MobileMat by WellnessMats. While 1.5 thick bi-fold vinyl mats fold in half to 3 inches thick, and tri-fold mats fold to a bulky 4.5 inches thick, the space-efficient 5/8 thick MobileMat folds in half to a slim 1-1/4 thickness to easily store in the narrowest of spaces. The MobileMat incorporates a generous handle slot within the construction of the mat itself, so you never have to worry about flimsy, uncomfortable handles. Mobile Mats are stationary by design and will stay in place due to the high traction, non-slip top and bottom surfaces, even during power yoga, High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), high impact plyometrics, core training, or jump rope exercise. The MobileMat offers the convenience of a traditional folding mat for transport but has the durability and resilience of a one-piece closed cell foam mat. With superior urethane foam memory properties and resistance to tearing and sweat, you can be assured that your MobileMat bi-fold exercise mat will hold up to any workout and outlast any other folding mat.
Purchase MobileMat Premium Folding Fitness Mats on GSA contract - All WellnessMats exercise mats can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Need folding workout mats in bulk for stretching areas, group exercise classes, or yoga studios? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness accessory specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
- (1) MobileMat
- In use 60 L x 24 W x 5/8 H
- Folded 30 L x 24 W x 1-1/4 H
- 9 lbs.
WellnessMats Performance Advantages:
- American Workmanship As a manufacturer located within the United States, WellnessMats complies with all stringent U.S. regulations for material production. Made with a proprietary Advanced Polyurethane Technology (APT), WellnessMats are free of formaldehyde, heavy metals, PVCs, BPA's, latex, plasticizers, phthalates, or any other fillers.
- Premium Performance WellnessMats provide the optimum in comfort and relief. The 5/8 APT composite effectively interacts with the body to suspend bodyweight, thus reducing impact and stress on the back, legs, and feet, while encouraging proprioception (rebalancing). This exclusive advantage results in unmatched and consistent comfort and support.
- Always Lie Flat The edges of a WellnessMat will never roll up, which prevents dangerous trip hazards. Distinctive to WellnessMats, the APT includes 100% memory properties, meaning the mat is cured flat and will always remain flat.
- Never Delaminate The unique one-piece construction of the WellnessMat eliminates the need for glues or toxic bonding agents that often break down in time. WellnessMats will never separate, bubble up, ripple, or tear as a result of broken down glues.
- Never Compress WellnessMats have an unprecedented immediate recovery (bounce back) and are guaranteed to never lose their form. The one-piece APT polyurethane construction will not compress (squish down) creating dangerous high and low spots or lose resiliency. This results in consistent comfort, even where the most frequent standing occurs.
- Sanitary Surface WellnessMats are inherently anti-microbial and easily sanitized with a smooth surface that will not harbor harmful bacteria in cracks, crevices or tears.
- Lasting Durability WellnessMats carry an industry-leading 7 year manufacturers commercial warranty which dramatically reduces mat replacement costs for health clubs, studios, and home exercisers. You stand on it, WellnessMats stands behind it!
- Available in Black, Brown, or Gray
- 5/8 (0.625) thickness
- 100% polyurethane molded one-piece construction
- Suspends body weight for incredible support and unmatched comfort
- Smooth surface
- Portable and easy to store
- Folds in half at integrated hinge seam
- Open slots molded into mat on both ends, creating a single integrated carrying handle when folded, for ease of portability and convenience
- Non-slip top and bottom, certified as being high traction by the NFSI (National Floor Safety Institute)
- Edges will never curl when laid out flat
- Easily sanitized and anti-microbial
- Safe, non-toxic and latex free
- No unfriendly odors
- Sealed on top and bottom to be water resistant
- Tear, puncture, heat, stain, wear, and dirt resistant
- Flame resistant - safe for radiant floors
- Easy-to-clean and maintain
- Minimum 20-year life expectancy under normal use
- 7-year manufacturer Best in Class performance warranty
- Proudly MADE IN THE USA
- Boxed Dimensions: 24 x 30 x 1.5 (10.5 lbs)
Maintenance and Cleaning: Designed to provide comfort and well-being, WellnessMats require little to no special care. Most spills can be easily cleaned with warm water and a towel or mop. For more difficult stains, mild soap and water are recommended. Mats can be spot cleaned, swept, or stick vacuumed (non-brushrolled) as needed. WellnessMats recommends that you always test use of any chemicals or industrial cleaning solutions on a small portion of the mat before applying over larger surface.
Wearing small heeled shoes on WellnessMats is discouraged, and while unusual, may leave indentation marks or punctures.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS