34 Wide Pro-Style Lat Bar Cable Attachment with Swivel -- CAP Barbell (MB-434R)
34 Wide Pro-Style Lat Bar Cable Attachment with Swivel - The MB-434R by CAP Barbell is a solid steel lat bar with wide handles configured in a neutral position to alleviate strain on the wrists and allow maximum muscle isolation and contraction. This type of cable attachment bar, sometimes referred to as a Shovel Grip Bar, is typically used on lat pulldown or lat row machines for performing wide back rows which are extremely effective in adding thickness and strength to the back muscles, especially the lower and mid lats. Each solid steel neutral grip is completely knurled for maximum control during the lift. There is also knurling between both handles for performing other exercises such as bicep curls, cable press downs, upright rows and front lateral raises. A centralized swivel attaches to the cable machine allowing the bar to freely rotate during each rep. And the entire bar is chrome plated for a long lasting luster.
Have a question about this Wide Pro-Style Lat Pulldown Bar Cable Attachment or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Gym Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Solid Steel Pro-Style Lat Bar Cable Attachment Features and Specs:
- Includes: One 34 Lat Bar with swiveling cable attachment point
- Construction: Solid steel
- Gripping Area: Fully knurled for consistently secure grip during exercises
- Finish: Fully chromed to help reduce rust and corrosion
- Uses: Connect to high or low selectorized back machines for wide rows to build thickness and strength throughout the lat muscles of the back. Can also be used for tricep extensions, bicep curls and front lateral raises
- Weight: 9.04 lbs.
- Warranty: 30-Day warranty against manufacturer defects
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.