Fitness Equipment Disinfecting Surface Wipes Refills – WipesPlus (37301)
Sold in Single Cases to 48 Case Bulk Buys
Uses: Studios, Commercial Gyms, Schools
WipesPlus Fitness Equipment Disinfecting Wipes Refills by Progressive Products - With WipesPlus Disinfecting Gym Equipment Wipes, there's no need to ever have to tolerate sweaty, stinky, germ infested gym equipment again. Each 8" x 6" towelette is pre-moistened with an arsenal of bacteria, fungi and virus killing ingredients that is surprisingly gentle on the hands and includes a fresh lemon scent. Because each wipe is lint free and non-abrasive, they are safe to use on plastic, laminates, metals, plexiglass screens and most any surface hands come in contact with. Using your wipes to clean and disinfect gym equipment, such as weight benches, is as easy as pulling a single wipe from a dispenser, wiping down the entire padding surface, or wherever skin will make contact, and discarding the used wipe into a trash receptacle.
The IRON COMPANY® half pallet and full pallet bulk buy for disinfecting wipes is tailored to handle the anti-bacterial wiping needs of large corporate gyms and franchises, military bases and International customers. This bulk buy deal includes 24 or 48 4-packs of wipes. Make sure to inquire about our automated re-order program. If you are a government buyer, please locate our bulk buys on the GSA Advantage website under GSA contract GS-07F-0104M.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an IRON COMPANY® gym equipment wipes specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available Order Sizes:
- Single Case (37301-CASE) - (4) Rolls of 800 Wipes | 3,200 total wipes
- Starter Package (37301-STARTER) - Single Case = (4) Rolls of 800 Wipes and (1) top feed Wipes Wall Dispenser | 3,200 total wipes
- Half Pallet (37301-HALFPALLET) - 24 cases = (96) Rolls of 800 Wipes | 76,800 total wipes
- Full Pallet (37301-FULLPALLET) - 48 cases = (192) Rolls of 800 Wipes | 153,600 total wipes
Hand Sanitizing Refill Features:
- Purchase by the single case or cost saving pallet load
- For use in dispensers that feed from the top ONLY. Rolls to remain in the plastic bag while inside dispenser
- Wipe Size: 8" x 6"
- Each roll contains 800 wipes
- 4 poly bagged rolls per case/carton
- Fresh lemon scent
- Gentle on the skin and can be used on all surfaces that come in contact with hands
- FDA approved formula
- EPA approved in all 50 states for use on equipment
- Water based - alcohol free - non-drying formula safe for plastic, laminates, metals, plexiglass screens and rubber
- Lint free and non-abrasive
- Independently lab certified to quickly disinfect.
- Available on Ironcompany.com GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M
- Available for sale through Ironcompany.com CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A
- Never be without wipes again by signing up for our Automated Re-Order Program
- Roll Dimensions: 9" x 7.5" x 7"
- Weight per Roll: 12 lbs.
- Case Dimensions: 20" x 16" x 9"
- Weight per Case: 48 lbs.
- Cartons/cases per pallet = 48 (2,355 lbs. full pallet weight)
- Proudly Made In The USA
WipesPlus® Destroys or Deactivates:
- Bacteria & Staph: Escherichia Coli 0113,Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella typhosa,Pseudomonana aeruginosa, Mycobacteriumtuberculosis var. bovis.
- Fungi: Trichophyton mentagrophytes.
- Viruses: HIV, Polio Virus 1, Herpes simplex virustypes 1 & 2, Vaccinia virus, Influenza virus typeA1 (New Jersey), and Influenza B (Maryland).
- Military installations
- Fitness studios
- Hotels and resorts
- Senior care facilities
- Day care centers
- Call centers
- Grocery stores
Single CASE and STARTER Package = UPS cost included within the lower 48 states only.
HALF PALLET and FULL PALLET = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.