Workbench LeverGym System - Leverage Gym with Bench -- Powertec (WB-LS16)
- Isolateral Arms: The arms can be adjusted and released for independent movement via an easiliy accessible side pin.
- Total Body Training: Over 20 of the best and most effective classic strength training exercises built into this gym to work every muscle group to its maximum provided precise function.
- The Leverage Advantage: The Lever Arm drives the exercises. Weight plates are loaded directly onto the lever which simply replaces the barbell thus providing the natural feel and resistance of free weight with the safety and control of a machine.
- Power Lifting Access: The LeverGym incorporates a lock and load removable bench section opening up the lever area for power exercises such as squats, shrugs and rows. The bench has wheels for easy in and out access and includes handlebars for gripping during leg exercises.
- Improved Safety: Standard footplate increases its rigitity both while in-use or at rest.
- Build Your Workbench with Accessories: An access tube and knob-lock pin have been incorporated into the LeverGym providing the new Workbench Machine Accessories to be added to your gym.
- Assembled Dimensions: 76.5" L x 55.6" W x 81.7" H
- Shipping Weight: 290 lbs. (boxed)
- Weight Plates sold SEPARATELY
|Optional Leg Lift Accessory
||Optional Curl Machine Accessory
||Optional Pec Fly Accessory
|Optional Leg Press Accessory
||Optional Dip Machine Accessory
||Optional Lat Tower Accessory
|Optional Accessory Storage Rack
Looking for plate loaded equipment for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an IRON COMPANY® weight training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.