Xebex Air Rower 3.0 | Xebex (AR-3GL)
Lower rail for easier entry and exit
Backlit display console
Adjustable width and length foot pedals
Purchase On GSA Contract 47QSMA22D08NN
Xebex Air Rower 3.0 | Xebex (AR-3GL) - The Xebex Rower 3.0 features a slightly different frame from the 2.0. The 3.0's rail sits lower so it's easier to step out and over. The seat for both sits at 21" (dining chair height), making entry and exit a breeze. The Xebex Rower 3.0 also features a backlit display console, powered by a generator to preserve the console's battery life during rowing. The foot pedals on the 3.0 are adjustable not only by length, but also by 3 different positions of width, for a more comfortable rowing experience. Finally, the Xebex Rower 3.0 tilts up and rolls on 2 wheels, while the 2.0 folds and rolls on 4 wheels. This product can be purchased on the GSA Advantage through Ironcompany.com GSA contract 47QSMA22D08NN.
- 101LB. Heavy Duty Frame
- 500LB Max User Weight
- 55" Monorail
- Backlit display for easy viewingBuilt-in generator extends battery life
- Tracking at all times: Time Rowed, Meters, Strokes per Minute, Calories, Watts, 500m pace per stroke, total strokes, heart rate (when connected to a heart rate monitor)
- 9 Displays in large middle window: Total Time, 500m Pace average of workout, Average Meter per stroke, Max Heart Rate, Calories per Hour, Force Curve, Max Watt, Watt Chart per stroke, Average Watt
- Pre-Built Programs: Quick Start, Competition Racing, Interval/Tabata, Target Time, Target Distance, Target Calories, Target Strokes, Target Heart Rate, and more!
- Foot pedals are adjustable at length and width
- Wheels for easy transport and storage
- Seat is 21" from ground for easy entry/exit
- Extra padding on seat
- Bamboo handle
Purchase On GSA Contract 47QSMA22D08NN
Easy to Get In and Out
Have the comfort and ease of getting into and out of a machine that's "dining chair height." The 20" seat height makes it simple to sit in and sit out after a long workout, if your knees don't bend like they once did, or from a wheelchair.
Storage and Transport Made Easy
Transporting and storing the Xebex Rower 3.0 takes less than 5 seconds: wheel away and lift the rower in place.
Adjust amount of Drag for Any Ability
You are in control of your output and resistance at all times. The amount of work you do is directly calculated by how hard you row. Row harder to go faster, row easier to go slower. The spiral damper allows you to quickly adjust the airflow to the flywheel from little drag at Setting 1, to max drag at Setting 10. This is much like rowing with little drag or shallow paddle depth at 1, to max drag with deep paddle depth at 10. You can change the feel of the stroke to suit your preference. The flywheel design produces a smooth feel and minimizes noise.
Smoother, More Comfortable Rowing Experience
Xebex Air Rower seats feature extra-padded, high-density foam ergonomically designed for maximum comfort while rowing. Our uniquely designed fan to utilize air resistance allows the user to enjoy a smoother, more comfortable rowing experience that maintains momentum immediately from your initial pull. Enjoy a smooth, momentum-building pull with every stroke.
Xebex Air Rowers are known for their durability and construction. Our nearly 100LB base provides a stable foundation for nearly any user weight. We use metal and steel where others don't. Our stainless steel chain is designed to last with minimal maintenance required.
Easily Measure Performance and Progress
The Xebex Air Rower comes with an easy-to-use backlit console display that gets straight to the point. Simply begin pulling and the console will begin tracking Time Rowed, Time/500M, Watts, Pulse (when connected to a heart rate monitor), Meters/Distance, Strokes Per Minute, Calories, and Total Strokes. You can also toggle between 8 other performance measurements to display in large text/graphics in the middle window: average 500m pace, average meters per stroke, max heart rate, calories per hour, force curve, max watt, watt chart, average watt.
Access pre-built programs from the main menu: Quick Start, Competition Racing, Interval/Tabata, Target Time, Target Distance, Target Calories, Target Heart Rate, and Target Strokes. Select your program and parameters, press Start, and begin rowing.
Note: The Xebex Air Rower measures Calories, Distance, and Watts using a formula unique to Xebex Air Rowers and will differ from other brands. Heart Rate reader works with any 5k Frequency chest belt. The video tab shows Xebex Rower 2.0 console (without backlight), we used the same video here on the Xebex Air Rower 3.0 page as the console measures the same.
Xebex Air Rowers require minimal assembly. We include all the necessary tools, hardware, and clear, illustrated instructions. Allow 30-45 minutes to complete the job!
How Does it Compare to Other Air Rowers?
Xebex Air Rowers have been tested with 1,000,000 pulls from Robotic Arms without failure. The damper settings have a larger range of resistance from 1-10, which allows users to find the perfect damper setting for them. The base of the Xebex Air Rower sits nearly 2' off the ground making it easier to get in and out. We also made the seat heavily padded so the user will be able to row more comfortably for longer periods of time.
Xebex Rower 3.0 vs. Xebex Rower 2.0
The Xebex Rower 3.0 features a slightly different frame from the 2.0. The 3.0's rail sits lower so it's easier to step out and over. The seat for both sits at 21" (dining chair height), making entry and exit a breeze. The Xebex Rower 3.0 also features a backlit display console, powered by a generator to preserve the console's battery life during rowing. The foot pedals on the 3.0 are adjustable not only by length, but also by 3 different positions of width, for a more comfortable rowing experience. Finally, the Xebex Rower 3.0 tilts up and rolls on 2 wheels, while the 2.0 folds and rolls on 4 wheels.
- Net Weight: 101 LBS
- Assembled Dimensions: 97" x 24" x 42"
- Footprint: 7'3" Front Stabilizer to Rear Stabilizer. 8'4" from Fan to Rail. 20" wide.
- Max User Weight: 500 LBS
- Made in Taiwan
- 5 year frame
- 2 year non-wear parts
Shipping NOT Included:
- Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.
- This item qualifies for curbside delivery only (or delivery to dock) and will be delivered to a location at your location that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the driver’s discretion.
- Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt.
- On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
- Ship Weight: 180 LBS
- Ship Dimensions: 60" x 40" x 20"