Xebex Magnetic Resistance Training Sled | XEBEX (SLD-XT3)
For Indoor and Outdoor Use
8-Levels Of Magnetic Resistance
Purchase On GSA Contract 47QSMA22D08NN
Xebex Magnetic Resistance Training Sled | XEBEX (SLD-XT3) - The SLD-XT3 from XEBEX is a compact and portable all-surface push/pull sled on wheels designed for indoor and outdoor HIIT training, cross-training and strength and conditioning. The SLD-XT3 is the ultimate sled training tool for athletes. Bi-directional movement makes it easy for athletes to push and pull without having to turn the sled around. The XEBEX sled offers eight levels of resistance to make your workouts match the intensity you want and does not require additional weight to be added for resistance. The faster you push, the harder the magnetic resistance gets. Create a high-impact training workout with a single XEBEX magnetic sled. From rowing, running, pushing, to pulling, the exercises you can do with a XEBEX sled are endless. The Tri-Handlebar and sled base provide multi-functional pushing, pulling, as well as wheelbarrow movement options. The variety of functions that the XT3 Sled offers would normally require numerous individual pieces of equipment and enough floor space, while the XT3 Sled conveniently stores vertically into a 28" x 24" area. This push/pull sled is a vital addition to your garage gym functional training space, personal training center, or group training workout zone.
This product can be purchased on the GSA Advantage through Ironcompany.com GSA contract 47QSMA22D08NN.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
How is the XEBEX SLD-XT3 sled different from a standard friction sled or ‘prowler’?
Unlike friction sleds or ‘prowlers,’ the XEBEX sled is controlled by magnetic resistance — meaning athletes don’t need to change out the weight for each user. By flipping the resistance lever, you can change the intensity of your workout without adding or removing heavy weight plates. Additionally, the XEBEX training sled is an all-surface weight sled with wheels, meaning it will not tear up your turf, carpet or rubber gym flooring.
Do I need to change the weight on the XEBEX sled for each person, depending on their ability?
No, you do not. Unlike traditional sleds, all of the resistance comes with the simple flip of the lever, thanks to it's innovative braking system. Weight is only added to keep the exercise sled moving straight ahead and not veering from side to side.
Can the XEBEX HIIT sled be used as an outdoor weight sled?
Yes. The XEBEX HIIT training sled features an anti-UV baked-on black powder coat finish, so you can use it outdoors, under all weather conditions, without fear of damaging the equipment. In addition, this is an all-surface fitness sled, meaning it was built to be used on a range of outdoor surfaces — from grass fields and turf tracks to concrete and asphalt.
Who should use the SLD-XT3 training sled by XEBEX?
The XEBEX sled is designed for NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB teams to assisted living communities and everything in between. Because the SLD-XT3 trains for deceleration, HIIT, and overall conditioning while still being gentle on joints, nearly every person can benefit from training on XEBEX’s premier workout sled.
- 8-levels of magnetic resistance.
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- Rubber wheels eliminate noise and damage to floors common with conventional sleds on metal skii's. Train with confidence indoors or outdoors on any surface including turf, rubber, wood, concrete and asphalt.
- Use for push and pull training.
- Bi-Directional movement. Push and pull from either side of the sled.
- Center mounted weight plate horn for added resistance.
- Tri-Handlebar and low handlebar for multiple grip and height training options.
- Phone holder for recording workouts.
- Optional XT3 HIIT Console Smart Connect features 180 degree rotation, displays workout metrics on backlit screen, and connects to various third-party apps to record workout history.
- Optional 16' Long x 2.5" Wide Shoulder Strap with 12" Diameter Looped Ends.
- Includes V-Strap for attaching optional straps, handles and harnesses.
- 28" width fits through standard doorways.
- Stands upright for compact storage.
- Coated with anti-UV black powder coat to withstand the elements.
- Purchase On GSA Contract 47QSMA22D08NN
- Net Weight: 102 LBS
- Shipping Weight: 160 LBS
- Assembled Dimensions: 45" x 28" x 48"
- Shipping Dimensions: 45" x 40" x 35"
- Anti-UV black powder coat finish
- 10-year frame
- 1-year parts
- 1-year console
Shipping NOT Included:
- Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.
- This item qualifies for curbside delivery only (or delivery to dock) and will be delivered to a location at your location that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the driver’s discretion.
- Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt.
- On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service
- Ship Weight: 170
- Ship Dimensions: 45"L x 40"W x 35"