XTERRA Fitness Free Style 5.8e Incline Elliptical Trainer with Multi-Grip Handlebars -- Spirit Fitness (FS5.8e)
Includes Heart Rate Chest Strap
XTERRA Fitness Free Style 5.8e Elliptical Trainer - The FS5.8e Free Style Elliptical Trainer by XTERRA Fitness is a non-impact, dual-action cardio cross-trainer with moving multi-grip handlebars and heartrate interactive programming to optimize cardiovascular conditioning and endurance. The FS5.8e is ergonomically designed to deliver an efficient calorie-burning workout to multiple muscle groups while avoiding discomfort or injury from joint shock. Multi-grip handlebars offer hand positions for exercisers of different heights in different positions, changing upper body focus as easily as moving your hands during the workout. Convenient controls for incline and resistance are located on the moving handlebars so you never have to interrupt your stride. A full assortment of pre-set, customizable, and heart rate programs combined with 20 electronic levels of both incline and smooth magnetic resistance provide a variety of challenges and motivation to keep your workout experience fun and interactive. Grab hold of the pulse sensors on the fixed handlebars, or go "hands free" with the included wireless chest strap, to monitor your heartrate and stay within your optimum calorie burning and body fat burning zone. Are you ready to move to the beat? Because every workout needs the right "soundtrack", the FS5.8e is equipped with an MP3 compatible audio jack and speakers. Just plug in your music player, store it in the convenient accessory tray, and let the rhythm set your cadence!
The engineers who built the XTERRA FS5.8e designed the pedals to sit as close as possible to each other without touching during motion, resulting in a most impressive Q-factor of ONLY 2 INCHES measured from the inside of one pedal to the inside of the opposite pedal. By minimizing this space between the inside of the pedals, your body will be in a much more ergonomically correct upright position and alignment as you exercise, simulating a motion much truer to that of walking or running. While riding the Free Style 5.8e your feet will be positioned more directly under your hips, helping to eliminate side to side "rocking" of the body during exercise and keeping undue stress away from the hips and outer part of the knees. In addition, the cushioned pedals are set at a 2 degree inward pedal tilt to further promote a biomechanically correct stride and comfortable journey towards your fitness goals. With the right tools provided by the XTERRA FS5.8e, aspirations and desired achievements that once may have seemed far off now become closer with every stride.
- Console: 7.5" Blue Backlit LCD with Storage Area, Audio Input Jack (MP3 compatible), Cooling Swivel Fan, and Console Speakers
- Display Feedback: Time, Speed, Calories Burned, Program, Distance, Level, RPM, Watts, Pulse, Heart Rate Profile
- Programs: (1) Manual, (8) Preset, (2) User & (2) Heart Rate
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact Pulse Grip Sensors and Wireless Chest Strap Compatible
- Heart Rate Chest Strap Included
- Magnetic Resistance: Friction-Free proving smooth and quiet operation
- Electronic Resistance Levels: 20
- Electronic Incline Levels: 20
- Stride Length: 20"
- Multi-Grip Handlebars: Ergonomically Designed for Comfort in Multiple Hand Positions
- Remote Controls: Moving Handlebar Mounted Resistance and Incline Controls
- Flywheel System: 25 lbs., Steel
- Wheels: Concave, High Durometer Wheels ride smoothly on Aluminum Rails
- Pedals: Oversized, Cushioned, with 2° Inversion (inward pedal tilt for knee comfort and optimal body alignment)
- Q-Factor: 2" (distance between pedals)
- Base: Convenient Transport Wheels, Lift Handle, and Self-Levelers
- Frame: Heavy-Duty Steel
- Sturdy Construction: Sealed Commercial Bearings and Premium Bushings on all Pivot Points
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs.
- Power: 110v Plug In
- Assembled Dimensions: 75.6" L x 28" W x 63" H
- Assembled Weight: 216 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed): 66.1" x 22.4" x 33.7"
- Shipping Weight (boxed): 242 lbs. (does not include pallet weight)
Warranty - Residential:
- Lifetime - Frame & Brake
- 7 Years - Parts
- 1 Year - Labor
Need help finding the right cardio equipment solution for your home gym workout program? Contact an IRON COMPANY® residential equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.