XTERRA Fitness Residential Elliptical Trainer -- Spirit Fitness (FS3.5)
XTERRA Fitness Free Style 3.5 Elliptical Trainer - What elliptical machine has the best reviews? Elliptical trainers will help you increase your heart rate and aerobic capacity, provide a non-impact exercise safer on the bones and joints, and offer a total body workout by allowing you to work your upper and lower body at the same time. The XTERRA FS3.5 Elliptical Crosstrainer provides an ultra-smooth total body workout, sleek styling, and synchronized upper and lower body movement. The patented front-drive design maximizes your use of space with a small footprint while providing a movement that is effective and biomechanically correct. And with a smooth belt-drive system, friction-free magnetic resistance, 17" stride length, and aluminum track wheel system, the FS3.5 Dual Action Elliptical Machine delivers a quiet and effective workout. The console is complemented with a large easy-to-read blue and yellow backlit LCD screen that displays everything from speed and distance to calories and heart rate. The 24 programs with 24 levels of resistance are sure to challenge users of all fitness levels. Delivering an outstanding elliptical feel at an exceptional value, the FS3.5 cardio trainer is engineered for toughness, durability and years of maintenance free performance.
- Console: 5" Bright Backlit LCD with Storage Area, Audio Input Jack, and Console Speakers
- Programs: (1) Manual, (14) Preset, (4) User & (5) Heart Rate
- Display: Program Profile, Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, Pulse, Target Heart Rate, Resistance Level
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric (HR Strap NOT Included)
- Resistance: 24 Levels
- Stride Length: 17"
- Handlebars: Soft Cushioning Bar Padding
- Flywheel System: Front belt drive steel flywheel
- Pedals: Oversized
- Base: Convenient Transport Wheels and Self-Levelers
- Frame: Heavy-Duty Steel
- Track: Aluminum Track for Smooth and Quiet Ride with Minimal Friction
- Maximum User Weight: 275 lbs.
- Power: 110v Plug In
- Assembled Dimensions: 57.1" L x 20.5" W x 63" H
- Assembled Weight: 109.1 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed): 57.1" x 17.7" x 30.3"
- Shipping Weight (boxed): 123.5 lbs. (does not include pallet weight)
Warranty - Residential:
- 5 Years - Frame
- 1 Year - Parts
Looking for cardio training equipment for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an IRON COMPANY® cardio training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email [email protected]
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.