XTERRA Fitness Residential Elliptical Trainer -- Spirit Fitness (FS3.0)
XTERRA Fitness FS3.0 Free Style Elliptical Trainer - Whats the best elliptical trainer for home use under $500? Begin the adventure to better health and wellness with the XTERRA Fitness FS3.0 Dual Action Elliptical. With a 16" stride length, the XTERRA FS3.0 provides a great, non-impact total body workout. Your body will be challenged by the 20 levels of resistance and 14 programs. You will be able to monitor your heart rate using the built in heart rate receiver or contact heart rate grips. You will be able to keep track of all of the important feedback data you need on the 5.5" blue backlit LCD display, while listening to your favorite tunes via the audio input jack and console speakers. Start enjoying the benefits of better health and fitness with your new XTERRA Fitness FS3.0 Dual Action Elliptical.
- Console: 5.5" Blue Backlit LCD with Storage Area, Audio Input Jack and Console Speaker
- Programs: (1) Manual, (12) Preset, (1) User & (1) Heart Rate
- Heart Rate: Contact
- Resistance: 24 Levels
- Stride Length: 16"
- Handlebars: Soft Cushioning Bar Padding
- Flywheel System: 22 lbs.
- Pedals: Oversized
- Base: Convenient Transport Wheels and Self-Levelers
- Frame: Heavy-Duty Steel
- Maximum User Weight: 300 lbs.
- Power: 110v Plug In
- Assembled Dimensions: 60" L x 24.4" W x 63.2" H
- Assembled Weight: 104 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 46" x 15" x 26"
- Shipping Weight: 112 lbs.
Warranty - Residential:
- 5 Years - Frame
- 1 Year - Parts
Looking for elliptical trainers for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an IRON COMPANY® cardio training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS