7 Extreme Olympic Fat Bar -- York (02988)
York Barbell 7 Extreme Fat Bar | Olympic Thick Bar | Chrome - The 02988 Olympic Fat Bar by York Barbell is a grip training aficionados dream! Weighing in at 65 lbs., this bar is 20 lbs. heavier than the average 7 Olympic bar. The large 2 diameter (50.8mm) gripping area of these thick weight lifting bars can often resemble a truck axle and many lifters report that on the first use it felt like picking up weights for the first time again. It is known that training with thick bars will stimulate more muscle fibers in the hands and forearms due to the increased maximal contraction of the muscle you are working as well as the surrounding muscles. Fat bar training with the York Extreme Grip Bar often includes fat bar curls, thick bar bench presses and fat bar rows just to name a few.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com York Barbell Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
York Barbell Extremely Thick Olympic Bar Features and Specs:
- Bar Length: 7'
- Bar Diameter: 50.8mm (2)
- Single/Double Marking: Single
- Bearing/Bushing: Bushing
- Center Knurling: No
- Bar Knurling: Diamond knurl pattern
- Sleeve Length: 15.25"
- Distance Between Sleeve Collars: 51.25"
- Sleeve Coating: Chrome finish
- Bar Coating: Chrome
- Weight Limit: N/A
- Bar Weight: 65 lbs.
- Bar Warranty: 1-Year Warranty covers defects in structural integrity of bar. Warranty does not cover bending or coatings. Warranty does not cover power bars used for Olympic style lifting movements. Only Elite Olympic Competition and Olympic Training Bars should be used for Olympic-lifting movements.
The Hercules Grip Bar compared to a standard grip bar.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS