York Quad-Grip Dual Flange Olympic Plate Sets -- York (QGI)
Packages: 255-1,260 lbs.
Uses: Garage Gyms, Fitness Studios, Commercial Clubs
Olympic Bar and Collars NOT Included
York Quad-Grip Dual Flange Olympic Plate Sets York Quad-Grip barbell plates feature a unique dual opposing gripping system that includes recessed slots and raised flanges. Dual sided flanges are cast into both sides of the plate adding multiple features. The first, and perhaps most important, is the four recessed slots that are created on each side of the plate. These opposing plate slots make room for fingers and hands and lessen the chances of injury when loading plates. They also work great at allowing the user quick and easy pick up off the floor. Raised flanges are like those of a typical cast iron Olympic plate with the exception of being present on both sides instead of just one. This dual sided flange allows a gripping area on one side of the plate for the thumb and the other side of the plate for the fingers. While the Quad-Grip plate by York Barbell does not have actually gripping holes, the recessed slot and raised flange design makes them very functional and maneuverable in the gym.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an Ironcompany.com York Quad-Grip plate specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
Plate Pairs Include:
- One pair each 2.5, 5, 10, 25, 35 and 45 lbs.
- YORK-QGI-255 (2) 2.5, (4) 5, (2) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35 and (2) 45 lb. plates (255 lbs. total)
- YORK-QGI-630 (4) 2.5, (6) 5, (6) 10, (4) 25, (2) 35 and (8) 45 lb. plates (630 lbs. total)
- YORK-QGI-1260 - (8) 2.5, (12) 5, (12) 10, (8) 25, (4) 35 and (16) 45 lb. plates (1,260 lbs. total)
- Full Commercial Rated - Garage Gyms, School Weight Rooms, Commercial Gyms and Military Installations
- Plate Material: Solid cast iron
- Plate Finish: Hammertone gray enamel
- Quad-Grip design makes loading, offloading and carrying plates safer and easier
- Dual opposing flanges create openings for fingers making pick up off the floor simple and easy
- Plate Thickness: 2.5-10 lbs. = 7/8 and 25-45 lbs. = 2
- 2 center hole for Olympic bar use only
- Weight numbers are permanently molded into each plate
- Great for barbell and machine training, gaining strength and adding muscle
- 1-Year commercial warranty covers defects in the structural integrity only
- Garage gyms
- School weight rooms
- Military installations
- Performance centers
- Commercial gyms
2.5-45 lb. Pairs = UPS cost included within the lower 48 states only.
255, 630 and 1,260 lb. Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.