SMART Acceleration Ladder - 37' -- Prism Fitness Group (400-110-370)
Prism Fitness Group SMART Acceleration Ladder - What field equipment do you need to teach acceleration drills for sprinters? The Smart Acceleration Ladder is designed to teach you to do one essential thing well: ACCELERATE. It's physics, and it works! Increasing space between initial rungs allows athletes to combine fast turnover with relatively short initial stride-length for maximum speed.
- (1) SMART Acceleration Ladder 37 feet long
- Two-section design is perfect for coaching the important initial stride for all athletes
- Made with web-strap sides of two different colors
- 8 rungs creating the shortest stride-lengths have black webbing
- Longest stride-length have gray webbing
- Flat, hard plastic rungs for safety and versatility
- S-handle design keeps the ladder tangle-free
- Convenient storage/carry handle
- Amazingly easy to set up and put away
- Shipping Dimensions: 19" x 6" x 6"
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.
Looking for speed training products for your athletic program? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping INCLUDED within the lower 48 states.
- UPS: Packaged and shipped UPS.
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR, select “high cost” delivery zones (i.e. Martha’s Vineyard, Florida Keys, etc.), and anywhere else outside the lower 48 states. If you place an online order from anywhere outside the lower 48 states, an IRON COMPANY rep will forward the additional shipping cost to you for your approval. We will not charge your card for the additional shipping cost without your approval first.