SMART Acceleration Ladder - 37' -- Prism Fitness Group (400-110-370)
Prism Fitness Group SMART Acceleration Ladder - What field equipment do you need to teach acceleration drills for sprinters? The Smart Acceleration Ladder is designed to teach you to do one essential thing well: ACCELERATE. It's physics, and it works! Increasing space between initial rungs allows athletes to combine fast turnover with relatively short initial stride-length for maximum speed.
- (1) SMART Acceleration Ladder 37 feet long
- Two-section design is perfect for coaching the important initial stride for all athletes
- Made with web-strap sides of two different colors
- 8 rungs creating the shortest stride-lengths have black webbing
- Longest stride-length have gray webbing
- Flat, hard plastic rungs for safety and versatility
- S-handle design keeps the ladder tangle-free
- Convenient storage/carry handle
- Amazingly easy to set up and put away
- Shipping Dimensions: 24" x 6" x 4"
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.
Looking for speed training products for your athletic program? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS