- Customer Care
At IRON COMPANY® we want to make sure that you have a pleasant online shopping experience. Your 100% satisfaction is our goal. We are here to serve you, and we want to make sure that you are satisfied with your purchase! Please feel free to email us!
CUSTOMER CARE HOURS
8:00 a.m – 5 p.m. CST
Monday - Friday
CUSTOMER CARE / ORDER INQUIRIES CONTACT
CONTACT A SALES REP
ORDER BY MAIL
2201 Long Prairie Rd. 107-373
Flower Mound, TX 75022
TX, CA, FL, NC, NJ, NY, PA, VA and WA state law requires that IRON COMPANY collect current sales tax rate on orders shipped only to addresses within these states.
ONLINE ORDERING PROBLEMS
If you experience a problem when ordering online and you are not able to complete the ordering process, this could be because of a few different reasons:
- You have exceeded your daily charge limit allowed by your card company. This daily limit could be as low as $500-$1,000 per day. In the event this happens, calling the number on the back of your card and asking them to lift the daily limit might do the trick. If this will not work please call us to place the order and we can charge the card in smaller increments over a certain amount of days. (FYI - Most people that have daily limits are not aware of it until we bring it to their attention)
- Your billing address does not match your card. This address must be the address that your card company sends your monthly statement to. If you enter the incorrect billing address our address verification system will decline the order.
PRICING ISSUES AND ERRORS
IRON COMPANY is not liable for any pricing errors or mistakes. Meaning, we are human and if we make the rare, occasional mistake of pricing a product incorrectly, we will place your order on hold and contact you and let you know the correct price. We will refund the full amount if you decide to cancel or proceed with the order with your authorization for the correct amount. We strive for accuracy and this is a rare event, but we just wanted you to know the procedure in case this issue arises.
For those of you who use an email spam filter, please make sure to allow our email address (email@example.com) to be accepted otherwise you may not receive your receipt.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFO
Extraordinary delivery requirements (such as remote areas, select major metropolitan areas, coastal locations only accessed by ferry service, or other areas not regularly serviced by standard freight carriers) will necessitate an additional fee to the customer. These areas include but are not limited to Manhattan NY, Hamptons NY, Washington DC, Florida Keys FL, and Martha’s Vineyard MA. We regret that we cannot ship to P.O. Box addresses via UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. We CAN ship small orders (gloves, straps, grippers, etc.) that meet USPS Mail specifications to APO addresses for the military. Items that include shipping are within the continental US only. Shipping is NOT included for Alaska, Hawaii or anywhere outside the continental US and will necessitate an additional fee to the customer.
DELIVERY GUIDELINES - VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY - YOUR HELP AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT IS REQUIRED ON ALL DELIVERIES:
***PLEASE NOTE FOR ALL LOCATIONS TEMPORARILY CLOSED***
When placing an order, please make sure to track your order so someone can be available at the
ship to location when delivery is made so that you are not charged a redelivery fee if the original delivery attempt is missed.
It is the customers responsibility to carefully read the entire Freight Delivery Guide below to ensure they understand what is expected of them during the order delivery process.
Following the instructions below will greatly reduce the potential for any freight claim denials.
The Purpose Of This “Freight Delivery Guide”: To protect our customers! When a delivery receipt is signed by the customer without documenting missing items, potential concealed damage or visible damage you are forfeiting the ability to submit a freight claim by releasing the freight company of all financial responsibility for repairs or replacement of your products and therefore are assuming all financial responsibility yourself. Please read carefully.
Receiving Your Shipment:
- Appointment Scheduling: Your LTL freight company will call you 24-hours in advance to set up a date and window of time for delivery. It is the customer's (consignee) responsibility to schedule and accept delivery in a timely manner with the freight company. IRON COMPANY is not responsible for scheduling conflicts or delays caused by customer or freight carrier.
- Delivery Delays: If delivery is delayed as a result of your inability to schedule delivery and/or accept the delivery, any storage fees incurred are your responsibility.
Inspecting Your Shipment:
- It is the customer's responsibility to inspect all deliveries for damaged and/or missing items before signing delivery receipt and accepting delivery.
- Missing Items: If your delivery arrives and is missing items that should have been included, you (or the driver) must write “MISSING ITEMS” and document exactly what is missing on BOTH your copy and freight company’s delivery receipt. If items are missing and the ones that arrived are damaged, write “MISSING ITEMS – DAMAGED” on BOTH copies of the delivery receipt and carefully document both. Take a photo of the shipment to further document what is missing or damaged. You can contact your sales rep or our team at 888-758-7527 to get the claim and replacement process started.
- Visible Damage (Packaging): If there is any visible damage to the packaging, request that you be allowed to open the shipment before signing so that you can inspect the product. Whether or not you are allowed to inspect the item(s), take clear photos of damaged packaging/product and write “RECEIVED DAMAGED” and document exactly what is damaged on BOTH your copy and the freight company’s delivery receipt. You can contact your sales rep or our team at 888-758-7527 to get the claim process started.
- Visible Damage (Product): If an item arrives and appears to have blemishes, scratches, rips, dents, is broken or anything else, you (or the driver) must write “RECEIVED DAMAGED” and a precise description of the damage on BOTH your copy and freight company’s delivery receipt. Take a photo of the overall shipment and close-ups of the damaged packaging and product. You can contact your sales rep or our team at 888-758-7527 to get the claim and replacement process started.
- Inspect and Document: Failure to inspect for damages or missing items at the time of delivery and/or signing a freight delivery receipt without a detailed description of the damage/missing items on BOTH delivery receipts will result in denial of your claim and any replacement of product and/or refunds.
- Team Effort: If someone else besides the purchasing customer will be receiving the freight delivery, print a copy of this freight delivery guide to give to them and make sure they understand that if for any reason these instructions are not followed that they will be responsible for any claim denials.
- Should you discover damage to your item after the driver leaves which was concealed at the time of delivery, please contact us immediately at 888-758-7527.
- Please note that failure to document damage to the packaging on BOTH delivery receipts, signing for and accepting delivery will result in the denial of your damage claim and any replacement of product and/or refunds.
Freight delivery requires a team effort and following these directions is the only way we can ensure the best possible service and care of your items. If you have questions about any part of this Freight Delivery Guide, we encourage you to contact your sales representative for clarification before your scheduled delivery date. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us through the form above should you have any questions regarding shipping.
All orders NOT shipping via UPS, Fed Ex or USPS will be delivered as described below:
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the driver’s discretion. Weather conditions do not affect these curbside delivery procedures. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck if needed. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made. Customer is responsible for disposal of all packaging materials (including cardboard boxes, wooden pallet(s), shrink wrap, banding straps, and any other packing materials).
If additional services are required by the customer (lift gate service, inside delivery, etc.) it is the responsibility of the customer to let us know this BEFORE the order ships. These additional services will incur an additional fee. All orders are delivered Monday through Friday during normal business hours.
WARNING: Most fitness equipment is shipped in boxes that utilize plastic strapping. DO NOT use this plastic strapping to carry these heavy items as the strapping can break causing injury. Use a dolly or similar tool to move these heavy boxes or a second person to assist you.
If you live outside the U.S. and would like to order one of our products, please contact us via email for availability and delivery cost. IRON COMPANY has global shipping capabilities for most small and large items.
*Quotes include freight charges only. Quote does NOT include customs import duties and/or taxes which are the responsibility of customer.
CANCELLATION AFTER ORDER HAS SHIPPED
Customer will be responsible for ALL shipping costs if the order is cancelled after it ships. This means that you will be charged for the shipping cost to you and then back to our warehouse. IRON COMPANY cannot be held responsible if an order is not cancelled by the customer in time. If you need to cancel an order please do it no later than 24-hours after the order is placed. Some returned shipments may also require us to charge a restocking fee.
CANCELLATION OF MADE TO ORDER ITEMS
Made to Order items cannot be canceled without penalty once manufacturer has confirmed that order is received and entered into production schedule. Typically this is within 24-hours of order placement. Made to order items go through several stages of production prior to completion which can take several weeks or even several months depending on manufacturer’s production schedule or complexity of item fabrication. In cases where production is not that far along and the manufacturer can recycle or repurpose materials used for fabrication, cancellation may be an option, but a cancellation fee will apply. This fee will vary based on the manufacturer and stage of production. Some items cannot be cancelled without 100% penalty once certain stages of production have been passed, since manufacturer would need to scrap the materials which are no longer usable.
LEAD TIMES AND DELIVERY DATES
All equipment lead times and delivery dates given by IRON COMPANY® or their delivery services are approximates ONLY and are ultimately dictated by our manufacturers and delivery companies. These estimated lead times can and will vary from time to time, especially for Made to Order items. Production lead times for Made to Order gym equipment, rubber flooring and mats, free weights, and accessory items can vary greatly but are usually in the 4-8 week range. In some cases, depending on manufacturer output or capacity limitations, lead time may be up to 12 weeks or more. For specific lead times by product please inquire. We do our best to provide best lead time estimates at time of quotation or purchase, but in some cases beyond our control lead times may be extended. We work closely with our all our manufacturers and delivery services to make sure you receive your order in the most timely manner possible.
Products may be returned up to 30 days after delivery for a refund (note that shipping and handling are non-refundable). Arrangements and pre-payment for shipping on all products being returned for convenience are the responsibility of the buyer. It is advised that the buyer obtains a tracking number and sufficient insurance to cover any costs in case of damage or loss of the product during the shipping process back to the manufacturer for inspection. Seller must be contacted for all product returns and product must be returned in the original packaging and in brand new condition just as you received it. An RMA# must be issued prior to the return of any items. No exceptions.
Any returned product that was purchased where shipping was included in the price paid (“shipping included”) will have the actual shipping cost incurred by IRON COMPANY® deducted from the refund. All shipping and handling charges will be refunded for product shipped in error or damaged. IRON COMPANY® reserves the right to inspect all returned product and may reduce the credit if the product is returned damaged or if all the contents of the product are not returned. Some returned shipments may also require us to charge a restocking fee (15-25% depending on manufacturer). Credit will be applied to the original payment method, less shipping and handling within 2 days after receipt of the return. If the product is deemed “unsellable” by the manufacturer then no refund will be issued and it is the responsibility of the buyer to pay for the shipping back to them if they would like to keep the merchandise at that point.
This return policy does not apply to special orders, gym flooring, gym mats, climbing ropes, climbing nets, leather belts, leather accessories, wearable items (gloves, etc.) once used, previously assembled equipment, free weights and bars once unpackaged and/or used, and commercial equipment. This includes but is not limited to custom orders manufactured to customer specifications, sizing, and color request, and any other items "made to order." No refunds will be given and sales are final.
IRON COMPANY takes great care to provide a safe and secure shopping experience for the protection of our customers against credit card fraud. Each credit card transaction is put through a series of security filters to best ensure the integrity of our secure shopping platform and to protect our honest customers. Occasionally the IRON COMPANY order processing team will deem it necessary to reach out to customers via phone and/or email prior to processing and shipping of an order to verify/validate information provided during the order transaction which may not initially pass security filters or otherwise trigger “red flags.” We do this as an added level of consumer protection and we find it is often appreciated by our customers. As a proud member of the online retail merchant community, IRON COMPANY does its part to assist consumers and other merchants in putting a stop to consumer identity theft by reporting all fraudulent credit card transactions (and transaction attempts) to the Federal Bureau of Investigation. We appreciate your support in our efforts to identify and catch scam artists!
IRON COMPANY makes no claim to the suitability of this equipment for your application. Commercial grade equipment is always recommended in non-residential locations.