Self-Guided SMART Roller - 6 x 24 -- Prism Fitness Group (400-150-020)
Prism Fitness Group Self-Guided SMART Roller - How do you use a foam roller to relieve muscle tension? The Smart Roller is used to release muscle tension before, during, and after workouts. Self-Guided fitness rollers are the SMART choice for home and unattended fitness facilities!
Don't stare at your training tools, wondering what to do with them. Exercises may be obvious to a personal trainer, but the rest of us need help and reminders, which is why Prism Fitness Group has launched the Smart family of Self-Guided Fitness Products. Multiple exercises on each product guide users through an effective workout program. Go ahead, take it home and get busy!
- 9 exercises are printed on the roller for easy reference
- 2-ft long (24)
- 6 diameter
- Wide enough to use on backs
- Durable EPE polyethylene foam holds its shape
- Commercial-grade product can be used in any environment
- Designed for moderate to heavy use
- Color: Green with black printing
- Shipping Dimensions: 24 x 6 x 6
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
Looking for foam rollers for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS