Self-Guided SMART Roller - 6" x 24" -- Prism Fitness Group (400-150-020)
Prism Fitness Group Self-Guided SMART Roller - How do you use a foam roller to relieve muscle tension? The Smart Roller is used to release muscle tension before, during, and after workouts. Self-Guided fitness rollers are the SMART choice for home and unattended fitness facilities!
Don't stare at your training tools, wondering what to do with them. Exercises may be obvious to a personal trainer, but the rest of us need help and reminders, which is why Prism Fitness Group has launched the Smart family of Self-Guided Fitness Products. Multiple exercises on each product guide users through an effective workout program. Go ahead, take it home and get busy!
- 9 exercises are printed on the roller for easy reference
- 2-ft long (24)
- 6 diameter
- Wide enough to use on backs
- Durable EPE polyethylene foam holds its shape
- Commercial-grade product can be used in any environment
- Designed for moderate to heavy use
- Color: Green with black printing
- Shipping Dimensions: 26" x 12" x 12"
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.
Looking for foam rollers for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping INCLUDED within the lower 48 states.
- UPS: Packaged and shipped UPS.
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR, select “high cost” delivery zones (i.e. Martha’s Vineyard, Florida Keys, etc.), and anywhere else outside the lower 48 states. If you place an online order from anywhere outside the lower 48 states, an IRON COMPANY rep will forward the additional shipping cost to you for your approval. We will not charge your card for the additional shipping cost without your approval first.