SMART Self-Guiding Weighted Medicine Balls -- Prism Fitness Group (400-150-MB)
Singles and Package Sets
Uses: Home Gyms, Schools, Commercial Clubs
Self-Guiding Weighted Medicine Balls - The Self-Guided SMART Medicine ball by Prism Fitness is the first weighted exercise ball to incorporate self-guiding education. Prism Fitness takes away any intimidation factor a new user may have when training with bouncing medicine balls. Each ball has eight medicine ball exercises printed right on the surface for easy reference. No trainer nearby to help? No problem! These eight simple exercises will guide you through a total body workout that will ultimately help you tone, tighten and strengthen. Exercise examples include squat extensions and the sitting figure 8.
Each bouncing medicine ball comes in its own unique two-tone colors for easy weight identification. Weights begin at only 4 lbs. which is safe and manageable for all ages and fitness levels. Each ball is built to commercial quality standards and can be placed in any fitness environment. Use them for medicine ball training in your home, studio or club. They also make a great gift for someone that may be new to fitness training.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an Ironcompany.com medicine ball specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Available Single Balls:
- 400-150-001 - (1) 4 lbs. Yellow/Black
- 400-150-002 - (1) 6 lbs. Orange/Black
- 400-150-003 - (1) 8 lbs. Green/Black
- 400-150-004 - (1) 10 lbs. Blue/Black
- 400-150-005 - (1) 15 lbs. Purple/Black
Available Package Sets:
- SMART-MED-BALL-SET: (1 each) 4, 6, 8 and 10 lbs. balls
- 400-150-163: (1 each) 4, 6, 8, 10 lb. balls and (1) Wall-Mounted Storage Rack
Medicine Ball Features:
- 8 Self-Guiding exercises are printed on the ball for easy reference
- Pebble texture for a reliable grip
- Two-tone colors make ball weight identification easy
- Safe starter weight for all ages and fitness levels
- Sturdy rubber construction will maintain its shape
- Bounces on hard surfaces (medium bounce)
- Commercial-grade product can be used in any environment
- Large weight indicator
- Ball Diameters: 4 lb. = 7" | 6 lb. and 8 lb. = 8.5" | 10 lb. = 9.5" | 15 lb. = 11.125"
Medicine Ball Rack (400-150-168) Features:
- Included in 400-150-163 package set or sold separately
- Convenient medicine ball storage rack allows 4 medicine balls to be easily accessible to all users
- Wall-mounted space saving design
- All steel construction
- Attractive silver powder coated finish
- Rings are 5.5" in diameter and start 3.375" out from spine of rack
- 10.5" spacing between rings with staggered placement on spine to allow more storage room and better access for balls
- Designed to accommodate most medicine balls or slam balls with diameter 10" or smaller
- Rings have a structural weight capacity of 15 lbs. each
- NOTE: 15 lb. Medicine Ball (400-150-005) will fit on TOP rung only to avoid impediment
- Four wall mounting points (mounting hardware NOT included)
- Assembled Dimensions: 7.25" W x 38" H x 9.5" D
- Wall Spine Dimensions: 5.5" W x 38" H x 0.25" D
- Rack with Product Dimensions: 9" W x 43" H x 11" D
- Unit weight: 15 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 41" x 14" x 6" (20 lbs)
- Home gyms
- Garage gyms
- Outdoor boot camps and physical education classes
- Personal training studios
- Performance training centers
- Hotel fitness rooms
- 24-hour card entry gyms
Shipping INCLUDED within the lower 48 states.
- UPS: Packaged and shipped UPS.
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR, select “high cost” delivery zones (i.e. Martha’s Vineyard, Florida Keys, etc.), and anywhere else outside the lower 48 states. If you place an online order from anywhere outside the lower 48 states, an IRON COMPANY rep will forward the additional shipping cost to you for your approval. We will not charge your card for the additional shipping cost without your approval first.