Self-Guided SMART Workout Mat 6mm -- Prism Fitness Group (400-150-030)
Prism Fitness Group Self-Guided SMART Mat - What stretches and exercises can be done on a floor mat? The Smart Mat exercise mat and stretching mat is printed on both sides to guide the user in both Stretching Poses and Core Exercises through easy-to-view figure representations. Self-Guided fitness mats are the SMART choice for home and unattended fitness facilities!
Don't stare at your training tools, wondering what to do with them. Exercises may be obvious to a personal trainer, but the rest of us need help and reminders, which is why Prism Fitness Group has launched the Smart family of Self-Guided Fitness Products. Multiple exercises on each product guide users through an effective workout program. Go ahead, take it home and get busy!
Arm/Leg Extensions, Double Crunch, Back Float, Boat Row, Basic Hover, Flutter Kick, Leg Circles, Glute Bridge, Oblique Crunches, Mountain Climber, Side Plank, Swimmer, Pelvic Tilt, Pushup
Butterfly, Seated Spinal Twist, Downward Dog, Cat-Cow, Cobra, Child Pose, Heels Over Head, Bow Pose, Knee to Chest, Hamstring Stretch, Thread the Needle, Spinal Twist, Take a Knee, Split
- 14 Core Exercises printed on one side and 14 Stretching Poses on the other side for easy reference
- 6mm thick
- 6-ft long by 2-ft wide (72 x 24)
- Can be rolled for easy storage and transportation
- Durable, non-slip surface
- Commercial-grade product can be used in any environment
- Made of TPE
- Color: Yellow with black printing
- Shipping Dimensions: 26 x 10 x 6
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.
Looking to make a bulk purchase of fitness mats for your fitness studio or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping INCLUDED within the lower 48 states.
- UPS: Packaged and shipped UPS.
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR, select “high cost” delivery zones (i.e. Martha’s Vineyard, Florida Keys, etc.), and anywhere else outside the lower 48 states. If you place an online order from anywhere outside the lower 48 states, an IRON COMPANY rep will forward the additional shipping cost to you for your approval. We will not charge your card for the additional shipping cost without your approval first.