SMART Core Wheel with Self-Guided Exercise Mat - Ab Wheel – Prism Fitness Group (400-460-210)
Prism Fitness SMART Core Wheel – The SMART Core Wheel from Prism Fitness Group is a dynamic ab wheel exercise tool which has a combined handle and foot pedal for full core workouts. The Core Wheel exercise wheel is powered by bodyweight and is easily controllable for user-specific exercise. Simply lay the provided mat under your knees or hands, hold onto the handles or strap your feet into the Velcro straps, and let the included self-guided workouts lead you to a stronger core. When your workout is complete, fold down the handles for easy transport and upright storage. The Core Wheel is a perfect addition to your core training equipment for working out at home (alone or with a personal trainer) or when you travel.
ADJUSTABLE TRAINING TOOL – This core training tool has an adjustable combined handle and foot pedal system with Velcro foot straps, allowing the user to make effortless transitions between hand and feet exercises.
WORKS OUT YOUR ENTIRE CORE – The Core Wheel delivers the best workout for your entire core (not just your abs) using just one tool.
WORKOUTS PRINTED ON MAT – This engaging, easy-to-use core workout equipment includes a comfortable exercise mat that has 6 workouts printed directly on it for quick and hands-free, mid-workout references.
EASY TO STORE AND TRANSPORT – When you fold down the handles of this lightweight wheel training tool it becomes easy to transport in your car or a large bag and thin enough to store in tight spaces.
STATE-OF-THE-ART – Prism Fitness strives to spread a greater understanding of the human body by creating simple-yet-innovative training equipment that can be used to achieve transformative results.
SELF-GUIDED TRAINING –Don't stare at your training tools, wondering what to do with them. Exercises may be obvious to a personal trainer, but the rest of us need help and reminders, which is why Prism Fitness Group launched the SMART family of Self-Guided Fitness Products. Multiple exercises on each product guide users through an effective workout program.
Looking for additional core training gear for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Combined handle and foot pedal
- Adjustable Velcro straps to securely fasten feet to the pedals (either facing up or facing down)
- Easily switch between hand and feet exercises
- Handles fold down for easy transport and upright storage (US Patent Pending)
- Includes textured, non-slip mat for added comfort for hands or knees
- 6 Exercises are printed directly on the mat for easy reference:
Roll-Out from Knees – Knee Tucks – Glute Bridge – Plank with Push-Up – Downward Dog – Pike Up
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
Strapping in Feet
In a seated position move the wheel on its side and place one foot on the corresponding pedal under the top strap. Slide the heel strap over the heel of the shoe. Tighten both Velcro straps to securely fasten the foot to the pedal. Repeat for the other foot.
Folding for Storage
Grip each handle with both hands and push them towards the center of the wheel. Once pushed in hold the handles down until they are parallel to each other. The two folded down handles form a base for the wheel to sit on for easy storage.
- Wheel Diameter: 13.75"
- Core Wheel Dimensions (in use): 13.75" H x 13.75" L x 19" W (open handle to opposite open handle)
- Core Wheel Dimensions (folded): 13.75" H x 13.75" L x 4" W (folded handle to opposite folded handle)
- Core Wheel Weight: 4 lbs.
- Mat Material: Nitrile Rubber (NBR) – oil-resistant synthetic rubber
- Mat Dimensions: 31" L x 19.5" W
- Mat Thickness: 0.25" (6.35 mm)
- Mat Weight: 1 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed): 18" x 18" x 8"
- Shipping Weight (boxed): 9 lbs.
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Ships by UPS Ground
- Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR