SMART Cart Training System Portable Boot Camp -- Prism Fitness Group (400-130-290)
Prism Fitness Group SMART Cart Training System Portable Boot Camp - What equipment do the best boot camp workout routines require to get started? The Smart Cart Training System organizes your training equipment into a compact and easy-to-transport system. Using the timed rotational circuit, coaches will be able to train as many as 60 athletes in one hour with the equipment on the Smart Cart Portable Bootcamp.
- (12) SMART Hurdles - 6-inches high
- (12) SMART Hurdles - 12-inches high
- (6) Adjustable SMART Hurdles - 21 to 36-inches high
- (1) SMART Agility Ladder - 30
- (4) Medicine Balls - 6 lb. Orange
- (2) Medicine Balls - 8 lb. Green
- (6) Power Jump Ropes
- (6) C-Band Resistance Cables (two each 30 lb, 50 lb, and 70 lb resistance)
- (1) Smart Cart transport and storage cart
- (1) Smart Cart Training System Manual
- (1) Smart Hurdle Instructional DVD
- Train as many as 60 athletes in one hour
- Hurdles and equipment are quick and easy to set up and put away
- Non-marking wheels allow the Smart Cart to be easily wheeled to your training area, inside or out
- Perfect for boot camps, crossfit, and other group training
- Hurdle heights range from 6 to 36
- Smaller fixed-height hurdles (6 and 12) improve lateral drills, cardio, quick steps, hops, jumps and more
- Adjustable hurdle sizing (21 to 36) adds variability and progressive training to workouts
- Each hurdle features a sturdy 3-point base that improves stability on all surfaces
- Hurdle support legs rotate in either direction
- Hurdles fold flat and store neatly on cart
- Total loaded cart weight: 200 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (palletized): 45 L x 38 W x 53 H (Shipping Freight Class 150)
- Shipping Weight (palletized): 230 lbs.
Looking to make a bulk purchase of adjustable hurdles for your boot camp class? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.