29-Hole 6" Wide Maple Pegboard Climber -- Olympia Sports (GY124M)
Olympia Sports Pegboard Climbers - Olympia Sports deluxe pegboards are made in Ann Arbor, Michigan of dried hard maple, in several different styles. 10,000 are in use in schools from coast to coast. Olympia Sports has been proudly making them in the USA since 1961. Pegboard climbing is an excellent sport activity to strengthen the upper body and particularly build muscle mass in arms, back, and shoulders. Commonly found in elementary school, middle school, and high school weight rooms, peg boards have been used for decades in recreational and physical education classes.
- (1) Pegboard - 6" Wide x 72" Tall - 29 Holes
- One Pair Hardwood Pegs
- Made from dried hard maple
- Mount singly or in blocks of as many as you wish
- Arrange them in any shape or pattern
- Boards are hand-made and hand finished in the USA
- Choice quality maple is kiln-dried to prevent cracking or warping
- Each board is a full 1-1/2" thick
- Triple varnish coated
- Holes precision machine drilled
- Each board comes complete with one pair of pegs - 6-1/2" Long x 1-1/8" Diameter
- Made for season after season use
- Simple mounting to concrete or brick walls with mounting kit (sold separately)
- Shipping Dimensions: 7" L x 3" W x 74" H
- Shipping Weight: 18 lbs.
Each pegboard is custom produced to order. Please allow 2-4 weeks manufacturer production lead time prior to shipping.
Pegboard Mounting Kit (OPTIONAL):
Used to mount pegboards on brick or concrete walls only. Complete with all hardware for mounting pegboard to brick or concrete. Contains screws to attach back plate to board, lead screw anchors to sink in wall (after drilling holes) and screws to attach plate and board flush with wall. 6" board mounts at the ends.
GY129M - Pegboard Mounting Kit for one 6" board
NOTE: Purchaser assumes all mounting liability. Must be mounted to secure surface: concrete, brick, or wooden wall studs - NOT drywall. It is recommended to hire a professional to ensure proper installation to wall.
Need to make a large purchase of pegboard climbers for a fitness program or gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS