Heavy-Duty Abdominal Training Strap -- Schiek (1400ABS)
Schiek Sports 1400ABS Heavy-Duty Abdominal Training Strap - 1400ABS Abdominal Training Straps by Schiek Sports are used to perform abdominal crunches on selectorized weight stack machines. The strap itself is constructed from durable webbing made from a blend of nylon and acrylic for maximum strength and longevity. Each hand loop is fully padded on the inside with 1/4" neoprene for added comfort to the wrists and hands during use. Straps are self adjusting and can be cinched tight much like a pair of lifting straps. This helps cut down on hand and forearm fatigue while ab crunches are being performed. And the ab straps connect to the cable machine carabiner or clip via the steel D-ring. Use in residential or commercial training environments.
Have additional questions about Ab Strap Cable Attachments for Weight Stack Machines or would you like a customized quote? Call an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Abdominal Strap Specs and Features:
- Includes: One Ab Strap with dual padded handles
- Strap Construction: Durable nylon and acrylic blended webbing for maximum strength and durability
- Padding: Sewn in 1/4" thick neoprene padding to alleviate pressure on the wrists and hands from weight stacks
- D-Ring: Heavy-duty steel D-ring attaches to weight stack machine carabiners and clips
- Adjustment: Design is similar to that of weightlifting straps allowing for ab straps to adjust to accommodate any size user and to hold snug around the hands and wrists while ab crunches are performed
- Colors: Available in black only
- Uses: Use to perform cable crunches using a weight stack machine. Can also be used for pull-downs and tricep extensions
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through IRON COMPANY® contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Proudly Made In The USA
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via USPS Priority Mail