Target Abs - Core Training Ab Crunch Board -- The Abs Company (TARGET-ABS)
Medicine Ball NOT Included
The Abs Company Target Abs - The Target Abs by The Abs Company is fixed angle abdominal crunch board with three color-coded touch targets suspended above the exerciser to provide a visual, tactile goal for physical extension while performing the ab crunch exercise. The Target Abs sit up board incorporates the Touch Target Technology popularized by the AB SOLO to effectively train upper abs, lower abs and obliques all in one piece of core training equipment. The Target Abs bench eliminates the guesswork by the exerciser as to how to execute a full range of motion ab crunch or sit up to achieve maximum benefit on the core abdominal muscles. To start, lock the legs over and under the two sets of roller pads above the back pad, using the grip handle for stability. Once in starting position, crunch forward through a traditional sit up motion while extending both arms upwards towards to the top of the bench and then touch the red target in center with both sets of fingertips. Once the target is touched, the rep is complete. Two complementary targets are positioned on either side of the main target (black target to left and yellow target to right) to provide direction for twisting sit-ups to effectively train the obliques. To increase the intensity or difficulty of the workout, incorporate rubber medicine balls, wall balls, or dual-grip medicine balls into the exercise to add weighted resistance to the crunch exercise. Tap the ball to the target to complete the rep and begin again. The Target Abs board can also be used to train lower abdominals. To perform straight leg lifts, reverse crunches, and twisting bent knee lifts, turn around on the bench so that feet face the floor, and grip the reverse crunch handle overhead located between the leg rollers. The Target Abs is a fun and effective way to make sure you achieve proper range of motion with each and every rep, and to create a color sequence to follow for a great ab circuit routine for complete core training.
- Full commercial rated
- Heavy-duty steel frame construction
- High-gloss Silver powder coat finish
- Urethane molded foam pads with Black vinyl upholstery
- 45 degree fixed angle bench with no adjustments required
- Three 4" diameter color-coded touch targets made from durable, non-wearing poly plastic
- Easy grip reverse crunch handle
- Rolling casters on frame base for easy movement
- Anti-skid rubber foot pads
- Medicine ball sold separately
- Assembled dimensions: 64" L x 32" W x 43" H
- Assembled weight: 85 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (carton only): 68" x 23" x 10"
- Shipping Weight: 116 lbs. (carton only) / 166 lbs. (on pallet) (freight shipping class 125)
Full Commercial Warranty:
- All parts and components - 3 Years
- Pads and Upholstery - 90 Days
- Excludes normal wear and tear
Looking for multiple pieces of abdominal exercise equipment for a core training zone at your commercial gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® core equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.