Vertical Crunch - Plate Loaded Ab Crunch Machine – The Abs Company (VERTICAL-CRUNCH)
Available in Silver or Black
Weight Plates OPTIONAL
The Abs Company Vertical Crunch - The Vertical Crunch Machine by The Abs Company is a full commercial rated plate loaded resistance machine for complete abdominal training and core training. To perform the vertical ab crunch exercise, the user first sits with arms extended overhead holding the handles and legs locked with shins against the lower roller pads. In one simultaneous motion the exerciser lifts the lower carriage utilizing the lower abdominals and pulls down the upper carriage using the upper abdominals. The linkage system creates smooth biomechanics for optimal abdominal muscle targeting. The vertical positioning keeps exercisers upright and more comfortable with proper back support while performing an effective crunch motion. More advanced users can train progressively using additional workload resistance (up to 70 pounds) by adding Olympic weight plates to the weight post attached to the upper carriage behind the back pad. Since free weight plates are utilized for resistance, the Vertical Crunch has an advantage over traditional selectorized stack machines by allowing micro-loading in 2.5 pound increments (or even smaller in the case of fractional plates). Built-in weight storage posts attached to the back frame keeps your fitness area orderly and allows weight plates to be easily accessible between sets. The Abs Company Vertical Crunch is also designed with a free-swivel seat which allows the user to seamlessly shift from upper and lower ab training of the rectus abdominis muscle group to oblique training without pausing the workout. The seated user simply rotates the seat to the left or right and then performs the same vertical crunching motion. The Vertical Crunch is a perfect stand-alone abdominal trainer for commercial gyms, as well as a great circuit training component for a complete core training zone.
- Full commercial rated
- Heavy-duty steel frame construction
- Black or high-gloss Silver powder coat finish
- Urethane molded foam pads with Black vinyl upholstery
- Free-style motion seat
- Extended easy grip handles
- Space saving design
- Linkage system for smooth biomechanics
- Single rear post for plate loaded resistance with 70 pound weight capacity
- Designed for use with Olympic plates with 2" center hole
- Dual weight storage posts on rear of machine
- Includes (2) Olympic spring collars
- Anti-skid rubber foot pads
- 450 pound user weight limit
- Weight plates sold separately
OPTIONAL Add-On Weights:
The Abs Company Weights have a steel core and center hub and are urethane coated for ultimate durability and to dampen noise during use. 5 or 10 pound Olympic-sized Abs Company Weights (sold in sets of 4 each) will fit onto weight post located behind the back pad carriage and can be stored on the rear frame storage posts when not in use.
- Assembled dimensions: 36" L x 42" W x 63" H
- Assembled weight: 195 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (carton only): 49" x 46" x 18"
- Shipping Weight: 255 lbs. (carton only) / 305 lbs. (on pallet) (Freight Shipping Class 110)
Full Commercial Warranty:
- All Parts and Components - 3 Years
- Pads and Upholstery - 90 Days
- Excludes normal wear and tear
Looking for multiple core and abdominal training machines for a health club or sports performance center? Contact an IRON COMPANY® exercise equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.