Accessory Rack for Cable Attachments -- American Barbell (ST-ACC-B)
American Barbell Accessory Rack For Cable Attachments - The ST-ACC-S Accessory Rack by American Barbell provides convenient storage for cable attachments, bar collars, lifting straps and all other fitness accessories. The Accessory Rack is made from heavy-gauge, powder coated steel and can be used in any commercial facility. The stylish design is equipped with 8 bar holders, 8 accessory hanging hooks and 2 rubber covered flat storage shelves which allows you to hang up to 16 cable attachments and store smaller miscellaneous gym accessories on the flat trays. Top and bottom shelves are perfect for tricep ropes or Olympic barbell collars. Gun-rack style storage slots are specially designed to accommodate American Barbell cable attachment bars such as tricep pressdown bars and lat pulldown bars. The American Barbell Accessory Rack is compact and can be placed near cable crossover machines or any other selectorized equipment. The American Barbell Accessory Rack was originally designed and distributed by GP Industries as the model AT-SET-ST, and continues to be manufactured today under the American Barbell brand name with the same industry-respected engineering and commercial quality.
- Holds up to 16 hanging accessories with additional storage space on flat trays
- 11-gauge powder-coated steel construction
- 2 rubber coated trays for small accessory storage
- 8 hanging storage pegs from top tray
- 8 storage rungs on side supports
- Plastic protection on accessory hooks to protect finish on bars from scratches
- Black frame color
- Cable attachments and accessories sold separately
- Assembled Dimensions: 24" L x 24" W x 36" H
- Assembled Weight: 95 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed/disassembled on pallet): 48" L x 40" W x 24" H (Freight Shipping Class 175)
- Shipping Weight (boxed on pallet): 135 lbs.
Need to make a large purchase of accessory racks for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.