SoftCARPETS Premium Foam Puzzle Mat Carpet Tiles - 2' x 2' x 5/8" -- Alessco (ALESSCO-PREMIUM-SC)
SoftCarpets Premium Foam Puzzle Mat Carpet Tiles - SoftCarpets Premium Modular Carpet Tiles by Alessco are a 2' x 2' x 5/8" EVA closed cell interlocking foam tile with a course blend of Polypropylene & Polyester carpet fibers that cover the top surface. Alessco claims their Premium tiles to be "The most durable carpet tile you can buy!". The Premium version of their carpet tiles is 5/8" thick, rather than 1/2" thick for the Economy version, and able to hold up to high traffic areas in residential or commercial locations. Their thick, heavy-duty carpet pile makes them ideal for using as trade show carpet, garage flooring and as anti-fatigue tiles in retail as well as industrial settings. Advantages of installing Alessco carpet tiles include enhanced aesthetics in any room, anti-fatigue properties that absorb shock and are easy on the feet, sound insulation for locations with tile, concrete or hardwood floors, hardwearing sub-floor protection and the ability to replace single tiles instead of the entire floor should a tile ever get damaged.
What is the difference between Alessco Economy and Premium SoftCarpets? There are two main differences between these two grades of carpet tiles. The first is the thickness. The Economy tiles are 1/2" thick and the Premium tiles are 5/8" thick. The thicker the tile the better the impact resistance. The last, but certainly the most important, is the more robust surface fibers, or "knap", of the Premium tiles. The Premium tiles will not show wear and tear after only a short period of use like the Economy because of the much longer surface fibers that will not compress and will always lay in the same direction keeping a uniform and consistent look throughout. If you are purchasing carpet tiles for commercial or high traffic areas, we recommend the Premium version. The bigger investment will pay dividends in the future through better performance and longer wear.
Have additional questions about Alessco Premium Foam Backed Carpet Tiles or would you like a customized bulk discount quote? Call an IRON COMPANY® flooring specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
All the information you ever wanted to know about Interlocking Play Room Carpet Tiles:
Interlocking Foam Carpet Tile Features:
- Colors: See drop down menu for colors
- Tile Texture: Coarse fibrous carpet
- Tile Edges: Each piece includes two detachable corner/border edge pieces
- Lightweight: Only 1.76 lbs. each and are easy to pick up and transport
- Waterproof: Tile base is made from closed cell foam and will not absorb moisture
- Easy Assembly: Tiles fit together simply and easily just like a puzzle
- Cleaning: Easy to clean with a vacuum
- Uses: Use in residential and commercial locations. Recommended for inside use out of the elements and harmful UV rays. Do not expose to chemicals or harsh cleaning agents
- Minimum Order: 16 pieces
Interlocking Floor Carpet Tile Specifications:
- Tile Size: 2' x 2' x 5/8" (14mm)
- Per Tile Weight: 1.76 lbs.
- Master Carton Count: 25 tiles (100 sq. ft.)
- Master Carton Weight: 44 lbs.
- Tile Base Material: EVA Foam
- Tile Carpet Fibers: Polypropylene & Polyester blend
- Tile Backing: Synthetic resin
- Tile Construction: A carefully selected blend of coarse polypropylene and coarse polyester fiber is produced with needle punch and is specially needled through the tile material over two million needle punches per square meter to produce a pile
- Fire Retardant: Difficult to set ablaze. Fire retarding
- Shock Absorbent: 5/8" closed cell foam helps provide shock absorbency on hard flooring surfaces
- Soil Resistance: 3M Scotchgard resistance
- Static Electricity: Anti static treatment < 2.5KV
- Anti-Fatigue: Very forgiving on the feet and work great as anti-fatigue mats in residential and commercial traffic areas
- Sound Abatement: Helps soundproof rooms with tile/wood floors, etc.
- Country Of Origin: Taiwan
- Warranty Info: During the first year, after the original date of purchase, Alessco Inc. will, through its authorized dealer, replace any parts, which are defective in workmanship or material due to normal use. This warranty does not cover puncture (from high heels, sharp objects, etc.), slashing, cutting, abrasion (from soil, gravel, stones, etc.) nor any other damage due to accidental causes or intentional or unintentional misuse./li>
Other Applications for Interlocking Carpet Squares:
- Home and Commercial Aerobic, Pilates and Yoga Flooring
- Trade Show Flooring
- Playrooms and Baby Rooms
- Daycare Centers
- Garage Flooring
- Mobile Homes and Travel Trailers
- Check-Out and Cashier Area Flooring
- Acoustic and Sound Control
- Work Shop
Close up of Alessco SoftCARPETS texture
Over two million needle punches per square meter for superior durability!
Alessco SoftCARPETS Interlocking Tile Flooring Sizing and Pricing Chart
Sq. ft. per Tile
Cost per sq. ft.
Cost per tile
Sq. Ft. minimum
2.0' x 2.0'
Premium SoftCARPETS Color Chart
Need to make a bulk purchase of gym flooring tiles for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pets, high heels, sharp objects, heavy objects and abrasive materials can scratch, puncture, indent or cut the surface of these tiles. Socks and clean shoes (free of any stones or debris) are the only way to prevent damage to the surface. Tiles are not 100% UV stable and will fade after time in direct sunlight. Clean with warm water (with or without a dishwashing liquid like Dawn) and a cotton towel. Do not use steam cleaners, abrasive cleaning agents, chemicals or cleaning tools.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.