Assault Air Bike Classic– Assault Fitness (AS-ABC)
Assault Air Bike Classic by LifeCORE Fitness - At Assault Fitness Products, our mission is and always will be, to make the highest quality and most durable fitness equipment. The Assault Air Bike is the culmination of over two years of painstaking efforts by the LifeCORE Fitness development team of engineers, Crossfitters and fitness enthusiasts. We listened to your needs, likes, dislikes and fitness goals. This feedback gives us incredible insight and experience that goes into the development of every Assault product.
Whats the best airbike for crossfit training? There are quite a few airbikes available nowadays, but this is the BEST airbike you will find. Modeled after the classic Schwinn Airdyne design, the Assault Air Bike has injected some new technologies, such as ball bearings on every pivot point, resulting in a fine piece of machinery designed to perform under even the most brutal interval style training. The Assault Air Bike has quickly gained acceptance in some of the toughest CrossFit facilities and has become their new standard of bike due to the rugged durability and unparalleled performance. Want to find out more about why the Assault Air Bike is the new standard for crossfit and cross-training? Read the article "Assault Air Bike is the Ultimate Cross-Training Tool!".
Key Design Elements:
- The All-New Assault AirBike - Fan bikes have been around for decades. The wind resistance bike concept is great, but no one had sought to improve upon this design. Our team set out to create the highest quality, most durable air bike on the market... Let us introduce the Beast, The Assault Air Bike.
- Workout Without Limits - No two athletes are the same which is why the Assault offers individualized and infinite adjustments for an unlimited workout. Keep it mellow and level to target a heart rate range, or jump into a high-intensity interval session that reduces you to a quivering heap of sweat.
- Programmed to Push - The Assault console is either a friend who gently motivates, or a drill sergeant who kicks your butt. Match your mood to your workout with one of the seven on-board programs. Choose a challenging Tabata interval session, set a calorie, distance or time target, or build your aerobic base with a heart rate program. More choices means more motivation.
- Built to Punish, Built to Take Punishment - We set out to design a machine that can take what it dishes out. Thick-gauge chromoly steel, sealed cartridge bearings and oversized pivots ensure the Assault holds up hundreds of thousands of maintenance-free hours of use on the military base, on campus, in the gym, physical therapy or at home. Built for the commercial environment and will prove to hold up to the most demanding abuse.
- Built-In Durability, A 20-Bearing Salute - When we set out to design the Assault AirBike, we knew that integration of sealed cartridge bearings in every pivot and moving part was an absolute necessity and were more than a little shocked when the count totaled twenty. That's a bearing or two in every pivot, be it pedals, bottom bracket, flywheels or linkage arms. Twenty sealed-bearings in all... tucked and hidden neatly away under machined and formed steel. You can say that its the things that you cant see that make the biggest difference.
- The Computer, Watts Up - We started from scratch with the design of the Assaults console. LCD technology offers a versatile array of display images. Large buttons and quick keys to offer faster access to the on-board programs, while the screen is packed full of useful data feedback. Simultaneously monitor heart rate, speed, RPM, time, Watts and calories... All this functionality in a sleek, compact heads-up display. Since Watts were important to our development team, we knew we had to get this right... and we did. Our first task was to connect the Assaults drive train to 20 horsepower electric motor, enabling us to deliver a constant RPM. We then coupled a calibrated torque measurement meter to the drive train and recorded output at each RPM increment from 5 to 150 RPMs. With a simple math conversion, the Assault was armed with actual Watt output values. The result... what you see is accurate.
Need to make a large purchase of cardio equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pedal, push AND pull for a workout that engages the entire body
- Advanced design is truly adept at bringing on the burn
- Eight workout options to help you stay motivated
- Thick 12-gauge 2.0mm tubing will handle whatever you can dish out
- The Assaults 27-inch steel fan delivers unlimited resistance
- Proven chain drive system promises less maintenance
- Rest your feet on the oversized foot pegs during all-arm sessions
- Monitor your heart rate wirelessly via the on-board Polar® radio (wireless chest strap sold separately)
- 22 robust sealed cartridge bearings outfit each and every pivot point
- The sealed cartridge bottom bracket is engineered to last
- Over-built forged Chromoly cranks for superb strength and durability
- Sizing adjustments are quick and simple with the pop-pin knobs
- Custom seat is anatomically designed and sweat-proof
- Four-way adjustable seat post ensures a custom fit for all
- Integrated transport wheels for easy movement and setup
- Awarded 2014 Fit-Prof Best Buy for Best Crosstrainer under $1000
- GSA-qualifying for government and military purchase
- Frame Color: Black
- User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 50.9" L x 23.3" W x 48.4" H
- Assembled Weight: 98.1 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed): 51.25" L x 11.25" W" x 35.3" H
- Shipping Weight (boxed only): 111 lbs
- Shipping Weight (boxed on pallet): 161 lbs (Freight Shipping Class 150)
- Multiple-Unit Shipping Configuration (8 units to single pallet): 54" L x 48" W x 76" H | 938 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 100)
- Frame Parts (Main Frame, Stabilizers, Flywheels, Flywheel Cage, Seat Post, Seat Slide, Handlebar, Drive Linkage, and Console Mast) - 5 Years
- Other Parts - 2 Years
- Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR
- Single Bike:
- Ships by FedEx Ground
- 2 or more Bikes:
- Ships via freight carrier on a wooden pallet
- Curbside delivery only (or delivery to dock) to a location that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the driver’s discretion
- Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt
- On most freight deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service