3/8" Black Recycled Gym Flooring Roll 4' Wide x 9.5mm Thick – Iron Company (ROLL-BLACK-3/8)
$2.60 per square foot
Residential and Commercial Use
4' Wide x 3/8" Thick Black Recycled Tire Rubber Rolls - The crumb rubber that is derived from car and truck tires is an extremely resilient material. Tire rubber is specially formulated to travel thousands of miles on paved and unpaved roads in all weather conditions. It is able to endure thousands of pounds of pressure bearing down on it as it travels down the road at high speeds. It is weather proof and holds up to extremely hot or cold temperatures including snow and ice. With all that this material has to offer, how could it not do a great job at creating a sufficient barrier between sub-floors and dropped free weights?
Why choose Recycled Tire Rubber Rolls for your home or commercial gym? - Most people prefer rolled rubber over other flooring options, such as interlocking puzzle tiles or rectangular gym mats, because it tends to be the least expensive option as well as offering the cleanest looking install due to the small amount of seams that are present. Whether you choose rolls or another type of flooring, it is very important to pick a thickness that is sufficient for the type of equipment you have. 3/8" is what commercial club chains use and will protect weight bars, barbells, dumbbells and weight plates when dropped. However, if your facility is frequented by very heavy lifters, it is always recommended to supplement your heavy free weight areas with additional 1/2" or 3/4" thick Rubber Matting for additional protection.
Need help configuring your room dimensions or have questions on this material? Call an IRON COMPANY® flooring expert today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
- Color: Solid Black
- Roll Width: 4' (48 inches)
- Roll Thickness: 3/8" (9.5mm)
- Pre-Cut Roll Length Choices: 25' (100 sq. ft.) and 50' (200 sq. ft.) long
- 5 year limited warranty against manufacturer defects in material and workmanship. Not recommended for heavy weight drop areas. Warranty does not cover premature wear due to heavy weight drop, such as dumbbells and barbells. Always use ½” or ¾” thick supplemental tiles or mats on top of rolled rubber in heavy drop zones.
- Made in the USA from recycled tires
- Weight: 2.35 lbs. per sq. ft.
- Recommended for commercial gyms, military base gyms, school weight rooms, garage gyms or anywhere there is a need for impact resistant, non-slip protective flooring
- Custom length rolls available upon request (upcharge may apply)
3/8" LEED Certified Rolled Rubber - Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) is a set of rating systems for the design, construction, operation, and maintenance of green buildings, homes and neighborhoods. Environmentally responsible builders, owners and operators are able to purchase 100% recycled rolled rubber gym flooring through Ironcompany.com that qualifies for LEED points.
The LEED program is supported and maintained by the US Green Building Council (USGBC), and can earn companies recognition, incentives, and benefits on their LEED certified building projects. Respected throughout the country as the leader in third-party verification of green buildings, LEED certified buildings operate more easily and less expensively and they increase in property value and benefit from a number of incentives, such as tax rebates and zoning allowances.
IRON COMPANY® products can help a building earn points in many LEED certification categories. In compliance with the recent LEED v4 certification update, IRON COMPANY® flooring products have met stricter manufacturing standards to earn points for building installations. This includes, though is not limited to, the ability to demonstrate commitment to sustainability with Environmental Product Disclosures verified by a third-party. IRON COMPANY® flooring suppliers uphold these revolutionary manufacturing and design processes, which contribute to its recognition by the LEED program. At present, IRON COMPANY® products can help buildings receive credit in a total of three different LEED categories.
Credit 2.1 - Construction Waste Management, Divert 50% from Disposal:
- Develop and implement a construction waste management plan, quantifying material diversion goals. Recycle and/or salvage at least 50% of construction, demolition and packaging debris. Calculation may be done by weight or volume, but must be consistent throughout.
Credit 2.2 - Construction Waste Management, Divert 75% from Disposal:
- Develop and implement a construction waste management plan, quantifying material diversion goals. Recycle and/or salvage at least 75% of construction, demolition and packaging debris. Calculation may be done by weight or volume, but must be consistent throughout.
Credit 4.1 - Recycled Content, 10%:
- Use material with recycled content such that the sum of the post-consumer recycled content plus one-half of the post-industrial content constitutes at least 10% of the total value of the materials in the project.
Credit 4.2 - Recycled Content, 20%:
- Use material with recycled content such that the sum of the post-consumer recycled content plus one-half of the post-industrial content constitutes at least 20% of the total value of the materials in the project.
Credit 5.1 - Regional Materials, 10% Extracted, Processed & Manufactured Regionally:
- Use building materials or products that have been extracted, harvested or recovered, as well as manufactured, within 500 miles of the project site for a minimum of 10% (based on cost)of the total materials value.
Credit 5.2 - Regional Materials, 20% Extracted, Processed & Manufactured Regionally:
- Use building materials or products that have been extracted, harvested or recovered, as well as manufactured, within 500 miles of the project site for an additional 10% beyond MR Credit 5.1 (total of 20%, based on cost) of the total materials value. If only a fraction of the material is extracted/harvested/ recovered and manufactured locally, then only that percentage (by weight) shall contribute to the regional value.
All IRON COMPANY® rolled rubber gym flooring is available for Government purchase through GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A.
⇒ For a SHIPPING QUOTE please contact one of our sales reps here
Shipping NOT Included
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the driver's discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service. Lift gate service may not be available for large bulk flooring orders if weight of pallet exceeds liftgate capacity.