Full Commercial Squat Stand – Body-Solid (SPR250)
Bench, Bar, Weight Plates, and Collars NOT Included
Safety Spotter Arms OPTIONAL
Body-Solid SPR250 Commercial Squat Stand – The SPR250 Squat Stand by Body-Solid is a full commercial rated compact squat stand that allows the exerciser to perform squats, deadlifts, power cleans, rack pulls, bench presses, overhead presses, and other barbell exercises. The SPR250 is part of Body-Solid's Pro Clubline series of commercial training racks which also includes the SPR500 Half Rack and SPR1000 Power Rack. The uprights on the SPR250 Squat Stand are connected by a lower base frame which adds stability and security, and can be assembled at multiple widths to allow usage with a 5-foot, 6-foot, or 7-foot Olympic bar. With its adjustable width and small footprint, the SPR250 can fit comfortably into any location with space concerns, such as a home gym or garage gym where space may be limited and a shorter barbell is preferred or a full squat rack won't fit. Constructed with 3" x 3" 11-gauge steel and boasting a 1,000 pound weight rating, the SPR250 is a robust training rack that works well in any group training facility such as a crossfit box or school weight room. Add a flat utility bench or adjustable flat-incline-decline bench to turn your Squat Stands into an Olympic bench press rack. Looking for additional safety measures to protect yourself, floors, and equipment during heavy squats or bench presses? The optional Safety Spotter Arms can be positioned in any of 22 holes spaced 1" apart along the lower portion of the uprights for the perfect fit.
Need multiple squat stands your crossfit box or high school weight room? Contact an IRON COMPANY® strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
- Full commercial rated
- Adjustable frame allows different bolted width of uprights to fit 5', 6' and 7’ Olympic bars
- 3" x 3" 11-gauge steel construction
- Includes (2) premium J-cup liftoffs
- 45 height settings with laser-cut numbering for J-cup liftoffs
- 2" upper hole spacing for J-cup liftoffs
- 1" lower hole spacing for J-cup liftoffs or optional Safety Spotter Arms (SPRSA)
- Bolt-down tabs welded to front and rear of lower frame assembly for added security if desired
- Weight Capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Weight plates, barbell, collars, and bench press sold separately
OPTIONAL Safety Spotter Arms (SPRSA):
The SPRSA Safety Spotter Arms ensure you can use your SPR250 Commercial Squat Stand with unmatched safety. Each spotter arm is over 22” long and will handle over 1000 pounds. This gives users comfort and security through even the most strenuous of workouts. The lower hole spacing on the SPR250 Commercial Squat Stand allows users to adjust the SPRSA in 1-inch increments ensuring the proper height for any exercise. The high impact composite top on the SPRSA helps protect both your bar and equipment.
- Sold as a PAIR
- 3" x 3" 11-gauge steel
- Welded ends
- 1,000 lb. weight capacity
- Product Weight: 37.4 lbs.
- Dimensions (each arm): 3.3" W x 26.4" L x 11.8" H
- Assembled Dimensions: 59" L x 51" W x 73" H
- Unit Weight: 141 lbs. | 63.96 kg
- Shipping Configuration:
- Box 1 – 73" L x 9" W x 4" H | 56 lbs.
- Box 2 – 62" L x 16" W x 7" H | 91 lbs.
Warranty - Full Commercial:
- LIFETIME - Frame and Welds
- 3 Years - Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
- 1 Year - Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Warranty - Home:
- LIFETIME - Frame and All Parts
- Ships by FedEx Ground
- Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR