Economy A-Frame Regular Plate Tree for Home Gyms – CAP Barbell (RK-1B)
CAP Barbell A-Style Standard Plate Rack for Home Gyms - The RK-1B by CAP Barbell is an economical plate tree designed to store regular dumbbell and barbell plates with a 1" diameter center hole in home and garage gyms. The specially designed "A Frame" makes for a sturdy structure with angled weight pegs to insure plates stay put at all times. The compact footprint makes it easy to find a location next to a bench or in a corner for easy access during workouts. Five weight pegs offer plenty of room to store up to 300 lbs. of plates of different weights and diameters. The RK-1B is compatible with regular barbell and dumbbell plates, also referred to as "pancake" or "standard" plates, that have a 1" diameter hole. Typically these plates consist of gray or black painted cast iron but can also be plated in chrome or encased in rubber.
Have a question about this Plate Tree or need a custom package with standard weight plates? Call an IRON COMPANY® home gym specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Features and Specifications:
- Design: A-Frame
- Assembled Dimensions: 23.4" W x 12" D x 25.4" H
- Construction: Rectangular steel tube frame with 1" diameter round steel weight pegs
- Plate Compatibility: Designed to be compatible with regular dumbbell/barbell plates with 1 center hole
- Finish: Durable White powder coated frame with black weight pegs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Uses: Keeps weight plates organized and off the floor and offers easy plate access next to plate loaded exercise machines
- Weight: 13 lbs.
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Warranty: 30-Day warranty against manufacturer defects
- Weight plates sold separately
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.