Old School Gray Standard Barbell Olympic Weight Sets – CAP Barbell (OSG)
Gray Plates and Chrome Bar
Uses: Garage Gyms, School Weight Rooms and Commercial Gyms
CAP Barbell Old School Gray Standard Olympic Barbell Sets - Looking for an "old school" Olympic Weight Set? This is the same Standard Barbell Set most of us grew up lifting in high school, college and at the local gym. The Standard Olympic weight lifting set is simple, affordable and will build as much muscle as the most expensive barbell on the market. Use it in your squat cage to perform squats to greatly improve lower body strength and to ramp up the metabolism. Use it on a bench press to maximize upper body strength and muscle mass gains in the chest, arms and shoulders. The Standard Barbell Olympic Weight set is known in the industry as "old reliable". It won't cost you as much as other sets and will give you years worth of quality muscle building workouts.
What size barbell set is perfect for you? - If you're just starting to lift weights or want to be able to perform some basic exercises in your home, such as bench presses, squats and deadlifts, start with a 300 lb. Olympic set. You'll find out soon enough if this will be sufficient weight for your strength level and fitness goals. If you're considering bodybuilding or powerlifting then you'll definitely need a bit more weight. If so, consider a 390, 480 or even 570 lb. barbell set. There are definitely benefits to purchasing a heavier barbell set. The first one of course is you'll have more weight to get bigger and stronger with. If you have other Olympic style bars in your gym, such as a curl or tricep bar, having more weight plates will allow you to divide them between multiple bars or machines. And pound for pound you'll always save money when you ship more weight together compared to shipping less.
Need a custom Olympic Standard Barbell Set or a bulk order quote? Call an IRON COMPANY® free weights specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com.
Available Package Sets:
- OSG-300#2 - Includes: (2) 2.5, (4) 5, (2) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35, (2) 45 lb. OPG#2 Gray Plates, (1) OB-85 Chrome Bar and (1 Pair) OC-06A Olympic Spring Collars
- OSG-390#2 - Includes: (2) 2.5, (4) 5, (2) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35, (4) 45 lb. OPG#2 Gray Plates, (1) OB-85 Chrome Bar and (1 Pair) OC-06A Olympic Spring Collars
- OSG-480#2 - Includes: (2) 2.5, (4) 5, (2) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35, (6) 45 lb. OPG#2 Gray Plates, (1) OB-85 Chrome Bar and (1 Pair) OC-06A Olympic Spring Collars
- OSG-570#2 - Includes: (2) 2.5, (4) 5, (2) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35, (8) 45 lb. OPG#2 Gray Plates, (1) OB-85 Chrome Bar and (1 Pair) OC-06A Olympic Spring Collars
Barbell Set Features:
- Each set includes CAP OPG#2 series Gray Standard Barbell Olympic weight plates coated in baked on enamel
- Plates feature a 2" diameter center hole that accepts Olympic bars only
- Slim line weight plates include a built-in lip to assist with loading, offloading and carrying
- Plate Weight Markings: Lbs. and Kgs.
- Bar Length: 86"
- Bar Finish: Chromed and knurled (INCLUDES center knurl)
- Bar Weight: 36 lbs.
- Bar Diameter: 30.2mm (1.2") gripping area
- Collar to Collar Measurement: 51.5" total inside gripping area
- Ideal for using with Olympic bench presses and Olympic squat cages
- Great for total body strengthening and muscle building
- Garage gyms
- School weight rooms
- Commercial gyms
- CrossFit boxes
- Military fitness
- Training studios
- Performance training centers
All Barbell Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.