Regular 1" Weight Lifting Bar - 5', 6', or 7' Length – CAP Barbell (RB-60-72-84)
Application: Home Gym or Garage Gym
CAP Barbell 1" Standard Solid Chromed Weight Lifting Bars - Regular weight lifting bars from CAP Barbell with a 1" diameter are an affordable option for the home gym weight lifter to combine with a bench press or squat cage or to use by themselves for standing exercises such as bicep curls and overhead presses. These bars are considerably cheaper than Olympic bars and are compatible with regular "pancake" style barbell plates and 1" barbell collars. As with Olympic bars and plates, there are many plate trees and other accessories to choose from that will keep your plates up off the floor. Some plate trees will also combine a bar holder that includes a sleeve for storing the bar upright while not in use. Overall a standard 1" barbell is a valuable addition to any home gym weight lifting program and is a great bar to start out with due to its compact size and light weight.
5' long regular barbell bars - The 5' long barbell is great for the home or anywhere limited in space. Its short length makes it easy to balance for exercises such as arm curls, tricep extensions and overhead shoulder presses. The 35.75" long gripping area, which is the total length of the area between collars or "shoulder", should be considered when buying to use with an existing bench press. If you have a mid-width or Olympic style bench those bar uprights will be too wide for this bar. Consider a 6" or even a 7' bar.
6' and 7' long home gym barbell bars - The 6' and 7' long bars are perfect for those that will be using them in conjunction with a mid-width or Olympic style bench press or even a squat rack. The 48" and 51" width from collar to collar are wide enough to accommodate the uprights of most benches and the J-hooks of most racks allowing the user the room needed for proper hand placement and body positioning. Each of these bars features a 250 lb. capacity.
Need assistance with choosing the right weight lifting bar for your home gym? Call an IRON COMPANY® free weight equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available Regular Weight Lifting Bar Lengths:
- RB-60 - 5' Solid Steel Weight Lifting Bar (60 inches | 14 lbs.)
- RB-72 - 6' Solid Steel Weight Lifting Bar (72 inches | 17 lbs.)
- RB-84 - 7' Solid Steel Weight Lifting Bar (84 inches | 20 lbs.)
Features and Specifications:
- Lengths: 5', 6' and 7' long
- Grip Diameter: 1"
- Weight Sleeve Diameter: 1" for regular "pancake" style plates with 1" center hole
- Construction: Solid steel
- Finish: Fully chromed to help reduce rust and corrosion
- Grip: Diamond knurled gripping area for secure grip during exercises even with sweaty hands
- Ends: Smooth to accept regular 1" collars
- Collar Compatibility: Spring clips, Lock-Jaw or similar 1" diameter barbell collar (collars NOT included)
- Inside Shoulder to Shoulder Gripping Area: RB-60 = 35.75" | RB-72 = 48" | and RB-84 = 51"
- Shoulder Rings: Creates a buffer between weight plates and handle shoulder for quieter use
- Weight Capacity: RB-60 = 200 lbs. | RB-72 = 250 lbs. | RB-84 = 250 lbs.
- Uses: Home use
- Warranty: 30-Day. Any bar will bend if stored loaded with weight plates. This is not covered by the warranty. Always remove plates when finished.
What Are Examples Of Regular Weight Lifting Bar Exercises?
- Bicep curls
- Tricep extensions
- Flat, incline and decline bench presses
- Lat rows
- Shoulder presses
- Calf raises
What Are The Benefits Of Training With A Regular Weight Lifting Bar?
- Lighter starting weight for beginners
- Can be used in areas too small for an Olympic bar
- Increases strength
- Builds muscle
- Enhances muscular endurance
- Burns fat
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.
11 months ago