55-75cm Color Coded Fitness Balls -- Aeromat (381)
For Home, Studio, Club
55-75cm Color Coded Fitness Balls Fitness Balls are one of the most simple, yet effective training tools you can invest in. However, for those not very familiar with them, all the different names used for them can get a bit confusing. Exercise Balls, Swiss Balls, Resistance Balls, Fitness Balls, Stability Balls, Physio Balls, Balance Balls and Body Balls all refer to a 45, 55, 65 or 75cm inflatable ball that is used to perform bodyweight exercises that target the core and the rest of the muscles throughout the body. It is also common to incorporate other fitness equipment into your fitness ball workout routine. Dumbbells can be used to perform chest and shoulder presses and even one arm lat rows. Exercise with a set of resistance bands while simultaneously engaging your core. The possibilities that fitness balls can add to a workout are endless.
Looking for fitness ball information? As you go through this page you will find comprehensive information including a sizing chart to make sure you order the right size ball for your body type, ball features and specs to help you understand what you are purchasing, a list of ball exercises that shows how versatile these fitness balls really are, fitness ball benefits and even fitness ball inflating instructions.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an Ironcompany.com Fitness Ball specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Color Coded Fitness Balls Include:
- 38101 (1) Red 55cm Fitness Ball (pump NOT included)
- 38102 (1) Dark Purple 65cm Fitness Ball (pump NOT included)
- 38103 (1) Dark Blue 75cm Fitness Ball (pump NOT included)
Color Coded Fitness Ball Kits Include:
- 38111 - (1) Red 55cm Fitness Ball Kit (pump included)
- 38112 - (1) Dark Purple 65cm Fitness Ball Kit (pump included)
- 38113 (1) Dark Blue 75cm Fitness Ball Kit (pump included)
Fitness Ball Sizing Chart:
- 55cm Height: 4' 11" to 5' 6"
- 65cm Height: 5' 4" to 5' 11"
- 75cm - Height: 5' 11" to 6' 7")
Fitness Ball Features:
- Latex free and perfectly round shape
- Three different sizes (55, 65 and 75cm) to accommodate different body sizes and heights
- Fitness balls are color coded by size for easy size identification from any distance
- Made of burst-resistant material - holds weight up to 1000 lbs.
- Ball measurement tape and inflating instructions included with all colors and sizes
- Hand pump ONLY included with 38111, 38112 and 38113 balls (hand pump is shown in image)
- Use anywhere including the home, fitness studios, clubs, schools, etc.
- Training versatility allows you to train all muscles in the body
- Incorporate other fitness tools such as hand weights and stretch bands
Fitness Ball Exercises:
- Ball Crunches
- Ball Sit-Ups
- Ball Push-Ups
- Ball Dumbbell Presses
- Ball Dumbbell Shoulder Presses
- Ball Rear Deltoid Raises
- Ball Bridges
- Ball Hyperextensions
- Ball Squats On Wall
- Ball Hip Adductions
- Ball Tricep Presses
- Ball Seated Bicep Concentration Curls
Fitness Ball Benefits:
- Utilizes the users own bodyweight as resistance
- Supports lower back as exercises and stretches are performed
- Improves core stability which tones and strengthens core while improving on execution of other exercises
- Helps maintain natural posture in the lower back as exercises are performed
- Assists in correcting anterior and posterior muscle imbalance issues
- One of the most effective and affordable fitness tools that is portable and can be used anywhere
Fitness Ball Inflating Instructions:
Due to the nature of the Fitness Ball material, the following instructions should be followed to ensure its optimum performance:
- Initially pump your Fitness Ball to its tightest level, where it can inflate no further.
- Let the ball sit for at least 12 hours - 24 hours, and then inflate the ball to the desired size.
- Repeat if necessary.
- After inflating to desired size, visually inspect the ball for any unusual appearances such as uneven and or/ punctured surfaces.
- If you see any abnormality, please do not use the product. Contact our customer support department immediately at 1-877-278-6158 for further instructions.
1. Aeromat Fitness Balls are made of burst-resistance material. They are not warranted against punctures by any object, but are designed to help protect against a rapid-speedy deflation if the balls are punctured.
2. Aeromat Fitness Balls are not recommended for combining with any other exercises such as body, arm weight lifting/training, standing on/jumping off the balls etc. They are designed for stretching exercises to improve flexibility.
3. Under normal conditions, we recommend replacing your Aeromat Fitness Ball every year or as needed. For commercial/institutional environments, such replacement may be required sooner. It is the responsibility of users and facility instructors to inspect the ball before each exercise session.
All Fitness Balls and Kits = UPS cost included within the lower 48 states only.