FLEXI-Roll Martial Arts Mat Systems – Dollamur (FLEXI-ROLL)
Surface: Tatami or Smooth
Thicknesses: 1", 1.25", 1.5", 1.625" and 2"
Many colors to choose from
Minimum Combined Linear Ft. per Order:
36 Linear Ft. for 1" to 1-5/8" Thickness
42 Linear Ft. for 2" Thickness
Dollamur FLEXI-Roll Martial Arts Mat Systems - Dollamur FLEXI-Roll Mats are ideal for Martial Arts, MMA, Calisthenics, Gymnastics, Cheerleading and Wrestling. If you're seeking the best protective foam flooring on the planet for any of those sports, Dollamur is the name trusted by more schools and training centers than any other mat brand. FLEXI-Roll flooring is versatile and can be cut to your facilities dimensions so that the presence of seems is kept to a bare minimum.
Dollamur FLEXI-Roll Performance - Each 6' wide foam FLEXI-Roll can be factory cut to your custom lengths. The ability to customize combined with vinyl mat tape or the exclusive Dollamur FLEXI-Connect System eliminates all foam mat seams which totally prevents injuries occurring due to fingers and toes sinking in.
Dollamur FLEXI-Roll Aesthetics - Both Tatami and Smooth surface FLEXI-Roll mats offer a beautiful seamless finish for any facility. There are many colors to choose from in either style. Custom lettering and logos are also available for an upcharge.
Cleaning your Dollamur FLEXI-Roll Mats - Since Dollamur FLEXI-Roll mats are virtually seamless, they offer easy clean up with Dollamur mat cleaning supplies. First sweep or vacuum your matting area to remove all loose dust and dirt. Mix up your Dollamur mat cleaning solution and lightly cover your entire matting surface with a pump sprayer. Do not overspray! Then use a mat mop to thoroughly clean the entire surface area. Once dry, its time to train!
Need a quick custom quote? Call an IRON COMPANY® Dollamur flooring specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
- 6' width and custom lengths ensure least amount of seams
- Sold by the linear foot (6 sq ft per linear foot)
- Minimum Custom Order Requirement for 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 1-5/8" Thickness: 36 linear feet total (216 sq ft)
- Minimum Custom Order Requirement for 2" Thickness: 42 linear feet total (252 sq ft)
- If ordering multiple rolls with combined length over 36 feet (or 42 feet for 2") please SPECIFY INDIVIDUAL ROLL LENGTHS AT CHECKOUT
- Maximum roll length: 63'
- Tatami texture or Smooth texture vinyl surface options
- Available thicknesses includes 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 1-5/8", and 2" in both Tatami and Smooth surface texture
- Available Connection Types for side-to-side and/or end-to-end installation (NOT included, custom quote per project required): Vinyl mat tape or FLEXI-Connect overlapping Velcro tabs
- Custom lettering and logos available - email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- 3-5 weeks production lead time prior to shipping
FLEXI-Roll Mat Advantages:
- Rolls are light weight and can be rolled out or back in with just one person
- High density cross-link foam includes tiny air pockets for maximum cushion
- Easy portability and storage
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Vinyl option includes HomeShield antimicrobial safeguard against bacteria
- Utilized by UFC gyms, American Kickboxing Academy and American Top Team
- 5-Year limited warranty
FLEXI-Roll Mat Common Uses:
- Martial Arts (Tatami)
- Wrestling (Smooth)
- Tactical Training (Smooth)
FLEXI-Roll Texture Options:
FLEXI-Roll Connection Options:
Vinyl Mat Tape
- FLEXI-Connect offers a tapeless seaming option
- Quicker set up time compared to seaming tape
- Convenient, safe and simple
- Lightweight, Durable and Portable
- Eliminates unsafe gaps for fingers and toes
- Requires factory attachment at time of production (aftermarket attachment not available)
Flexi-Roll Color Options:
Have a question about any Dollamur Flexi-Roll Sports Surface products or need a quick quote? Call an IRON COMPANY® Dollamur flooring specialist today at 1-888-758-7527.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order, please email Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.