Evolution Light Commercial Adjustable Abdominal Bench -- Tuff Stuff (CAB-335)
TuffStuff Fitness Evolution Series Adjustable Abdominal Bench How do you create a more challenging ab workout for strengthening your core and ab muscles? The Adjustable Ab Bench allows you to start with the core bench in a flat horizontal position, and progressively work up to harder ab workouts through 11 angled settings. Turn around on the slant board, grab the handle overhead with two hands, and perform reverse abdominal exercises such as leg lifts and knee ups. Get ready to challenge your core and make those abs burn!
The Evolution Strength Series by TuffStuff Fitness International features design innovations, construction, and commercial grade components and materials for use in non-dues based light commercial facilities such as hotels, apartment complexes, corporate wellness centers, multi-family living, community recreation centers, fire stations and police stations, personal training studios, rehabilitation centers, and physical therapy offices. The Evolution Strength Series also offers the high quality look and feel that users seek for their personal home gyms.
- 11-position adjustable exercise intensity from 30° angle to flat
- Built in handle for performing reverse abdominal exercise
- Transport wheels allow easy roll-away
- Assembled Dimensions: 59 L x 37 W x 54 H
- Assembled Weight: 85 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed): 54 x 37 x 8
- Shipping Weight: 105 lbs. (boxed) / 145 lbs. (palletized)
Lifetime of the equipment while owned by the original purchaser when used ONLY in a home environment (applies only to defects from manufacturer only)
Applies to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more 30 people per day
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods
- 1 YEAR: Linear bearings and pull-pin components
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish, and rubber grips
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser
Need to make a bulk purchase of core training equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.