Interlocking Reducer Strips For Modular Interlocking Plastic PVC Tiles -- Ironcompany (TILE-EDGE)
Multiple colors to choose from.
Interlocking Beveled Reducer Strips For Modular Interlocking Plastic PVC Tiles Create a clean, functional transition edge for shower facilities and aerobics room flooring areas. Each interlocking PVC reducer strip snaps in to PVC Shower Tile and Aerobic Tile modular flooring creating an esthetically pleasing transitional ramp that eliminates trip hazards. Each flooring transition strip is molded to fit perfectly alongside center tiles and corner pieces including perfectly matched color choices.
Male Edges versus Female Edges Since each 12 x 12 square Drain-Through Shower Tile and Aerobic Flooring Tile features both male and female edges, you will need male and female beveled reducer strips. As an example, if you begin your flooring installation with the female edge up against the wall directly on the opposite side of the tile will be the male edge. As you build out the flooring area the male edges will remain on the outside. When it is time to add the beveled edge it will require a female edge to snap into place.
- Edge Tile Size: 2.25 x 12 x 3/4"
- Edge Tiles include either an all male side or all female side. Not both. Please specify or ask an Ironcompany.com flooring rep to be sure
- Optional interlocking beveled corner pieces available
- Standard Colors: Black, White, Dark Gray, Light Gray, Dark Blue, Medium Blue, Forest Green, Red and Yellow
- Integrate different tile colors for a multitude of design options
- Made from elastomeric PVC
- Tensile Strength: 2,000 PSI
- Flame Resistant: ASTM 648-class 2, NFPA 253, NBSIR 75-950
- Slip-resistant on bare feet
- Feet friendly, non-abrasive
- Indoor and outdoor use. UV stable (except red)
- Easy do-it-yourself installation
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Made In Canada
- 5-Year limited warranty against manufacturers defects
- Orders ship in approx.. 5-10 business days
Beveled Tile Reducer Strips attach to Shower Tiles and Aerobic Tiles for use in the following areas:
- Poolside decking areas
- Backyard Decks
- Shower areas
- Aerobics flooring areas
- Fitness areas
- Locker Rooms
- Changing Areas
- Jacuzzi Areas
- Hot Tub Walkways
Have a material or installation question about our Modular PVC Tile Beveled Edges or Corners? Call an Ironcompany.com flooring representative today at 1-888-758-7527.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.