74" Black Oxide Extra Long Olympic Curl Bar – Ivanko (OBZ-40)
Uses: Commercial Gyms
Ivanko Barbell OBZ-40 Black Oxide Extra Long Olympic Curl Bar - The American Made OBZ-40 by Ivanko is an extra long Olympic curl bar that measures in at 6' 2". It is a solid steel commercial grade EZ-curl bar with 1-1/8" diameter gripping area that offers the benefit of an unlimited wide grip and hand placement when training the different heads of the biceps and triceps. Another added benefit of the OBZ-40 is the 55" spacing between the collars which is wide enough to fit Olympic bench presses, power cages, squat stands and any preacher curl bench. This is the "big brother" to the now classic OBZ-55 E-Z Curl Bar! No Welds. No Bolts. No End Play or Slop!
"This bar has deep bends, which allow the user to relieve stress on his wrists. You will notice the difference between this bar and all others, at once." -- Tom Ivanko on his latest design, the OBZ-55.
Need help selecting the right Olympic Curling Bar for your budget or fitness goal? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features and Specifications:
- Recommended for commercial use
- Finish: Black Oxide finish
- Total Bar Length: 74"
- Bar Diameter: 1-1/8" (28.56mm
- Design: Deep bends allow user to relieve stress on the wrists
- Sleeve Loading Length: 9.5"
- Sleeve Diameter: 49.5-50mm
- Distance between inside sleeve collars: 55"
- Knurling: Knurling on close grip and wide grip hand positions
- Sleeve Assembly: No welds, no bolts and no wobble. Bar sleeves capped for added bar protection
- Olympic collars NOT included
- Country Of Origin: 100% Made In USA
- Government Purchase: Available for Government and Military purchase through IRON COMPANY® GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A
- Bar Weight: 35 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 38 lbs.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS